Thursday, October 20, 2022

Thursday October 20: Work, Yoga, Bob & 2 Meetings

Well, I got up in the morning and ate breakfast and took a couple pictures for PATRICK because he’s going to 

Weddington and get a haircut by Sharon so he wanted to find out which one which one of his jackets look the best with his hair and all that. He also had a dead πŸ’€ mouse in 

his house. so I have a feeling that mice are kind of a weird symbol for 

this week so far. Anyhow, I got to work one minute late and met. 

The guy was going to train me and he’s a bit moody. His name is Scott. So I got to have my best game face on when I start training with him. He’s training 



another dude right now I just took a 10 minute break. Anyhow, Work they’re clearing out the office so they can be repainted and the flooring

 replaced in one of the rooms. Today’s a little bit warmer than yesterday with clear blue skies. I’m taking lunch going home for lunch 5 minute walk back. Well lo and behold I was 

let out about 45 minutes early so I decided I’d get a yoga class in here. I’m pretty tired as usual but I’m gonna press on.. I went to class. It wasn’t crowded so it didn’t get boiling

, & hot as usual. So I was able to make it through in persevere. Teacher gave me some tips on keeping my shoulders down and what not. Why I am now

 going heading towards Fairmount to catch the 33 bus to make the 630 meeting. But 33 bus was going to be really late so I decided to try to circumvent 

that by taking the 31 to 20th and market and then catching the 49. Well that got me five minutes before the meeting. I went to the meeting is pretty crowded. It was the

 most crowded meeting. I’ve been to since the pandemic. I think, at a

least in this room. I then took a break between meetings and talked on the 

phone and you know put on my thermal undershirt because it’s starting

 to get cold again and I’m gonna have to wait for a bus ride to get home later on 

but I will get home till 10. Bob called
 me and is visiting the USA from Amsterdam. He will in town tomorrow. Anyhow, I did finally get home around 10:10 PM. I was really tired and hungry. I got food dropped off and ate some of that. I crashed.

No comments: