Saturday, October 01, 2022

Saturday, October 1: Overcast, Yoga & Movie


This morning I got a 7:45 a.k.a. 7:45 AM. This is the earliest I’ve awakened in months. I just wanted to try Justin’s class over at the Focus Yoga in 
Bryn Mawr. I 

get there by the Norristown high-speed line. That makes it possible for me to attend. I have a 1 month trial membership for 60 bucks. I’m gonna go to lunch and can considering the other stuff going

 on. The class wasn’t bad the room wasn’t really hot and then they brought


 in a heater and it got very hot not as hot as the class yesterday

 though but pretty warm. I was really stiff this morning. Justin was cool and I ran

 into tour and the owner of the place and talk to Justin for two seconds.

 I think on the train back home I have an appointment at 1 o’clock. Well, I came back 

home and just had enough time to sit around and eat some late stage
breakfast. I talked on the phone for about five minutes and then I had 

to get going. Station I just barely caught the train that would get me there on time. I’m expected to get to my appointment by 12:55 PM. It’s still damp but at least it’s not pouring

 rain at all. Well on the way to the appointment I decided that I would stop 

at the Rite Aid and get more things to drink because 

I got to go to Ardmore right after my appointment. Actually, I need to go home 

and pick up some things, but maybe I’ll wait till after the walk to get those 

assorted meals. I’m gonna see what train runs may be more convenient just to take the train the commuter train ride and take the

 bus from Upper Darby but I don’t know yet. It’s now 1 o’clock and I’m going to be about 3 minutes late to my appointment. The appointment went pretty 

well I would say. I’m glad I had that extra appointment. Anyhow, after your 

appointment, I saw that the trains are running and will get me to the suburban 

land by 3:15 PM. Well, we were slowed down because we the train had 

to stop for an Amtrak train. That’s an agreement they have because Amtrak 

owns the tracks and there happened to be an Amtrak train. Zooming 

through the same time. So we’re at Merion at 3:11 PM. Why departed from the yield land of Ardmore and I can feel the spitting rain starting again. On the map as you can see, there is no rain at this moment, but it’s just this little misty stuff 

so I’m gonna walk a little bit and drink the rest of my juices that I brought with me. So I was supposed to be here at 3:15 PM but it’s 
now 3:27 PM. Yuck! Anyhow, I showed up and ate a banana and had some chips cause I really need to need anything since breakfast and I had a yoga class. We walked

 in here was asleep missed most of the trip, but it didn’t get me wet at all. It’s
really cold and clammy I mean not 

cold but like 52° kind of cold and very damp. It’s not 5 o’clock. I’m gonna head back home for the time being. Well, I came home had a juicy lemon drink and decided I would take myself a nap.

 Before hand I had gone to the Norbis theater and double checked on the showtimes and the movies turned out both phone numbers that were given on the Internet

 were incorrect for the movie theater so that wasn’t very good but at 

least I got the right number now. It’s now 7:08 PM and I brought

 back then there’s delicious Indian meals that I can get in upper Darby gonna watch a movie in NarberthThe Indian meals are more like a soup but they’re really really good. I’ll take a little 

microwaving and it’s really spicy has a big gigantic pepper in it that I really 

don’t dairy. 
I think that’s with me to taste nonfrozen even though it is a frozen meal. It is now 7:27 PM. We watched a really good movie called “the woman King.” It was visually stunning in a in a really wonderful storyline and gray characters. It was filmed in South Africa and talked about women Warriors and the Homie back in the 1800s by the slave trade was going on.

No comments: