Saturday, October 08, 2022

Saturday, October 8: Yoga and the Suburbs


Well, today is a beautiful brisk Saturday morning. I got up and hurried up to Focus Bryn Mawr, which is in Bryn Mawr. I made it just 

in time and I saw Justin who doesn’t teach like yoga Philly anymore for reasons

. Anyhow, I heard Clare is doing OK. I went to class and forgot water and I 

managed to survive it. But I don’t want to push that shit because I like having water. There is a physical therapist named Christian. He’s going to talk to Lynne 

about going to yoga despite her shoulder injuries. Well, I’m gonna go to the 

bank and do an errand and then go home for a couple hours. Well, after getting something to drink at the nearby, pizza place I was driving and got pulled over by the
 Lower Merion police. Actually, it was 2 police cars that were

 pulling me over because my brake lights in this car. We’re not operating. Both lights aren’t working so I waited 15 minutes and they gave me a warning ticket. I think this is the third or 4th time in 

this Toyota. I’ve been pulled over for lights in the back of the car. I don’t know what it is about the lightbulbs they install and Toyotas 
but Jesus Christmas that got me a little bit frustrated but they didn’t give me a ticket. Thank God for that. Anyhow I did an errand at the PNC bank and
ready to go 

hom-yeah I want to bring in your snacks Indian food yeah I can. I can bring OK it is unwind a little bit.

 Well, I went home and I relax for a couple hours. I fortune didn’t get a ticket

 because my meter was expired when I went to the car. It’s still sunny outside. 

It’s much cooler today than yesterday. Glad I brought my coat. Well, 



we went to Bala towards her sister’s house. I took a walk while she visited. 

Turns out sister wasn’t home. Next is the wok situation so I’m gonna 

walk instead. Halloween season must be coming soon. I saw a mysterious

 body inside a house boo0000oooo….. it’s 58° here at 4:25 PM in 

sunny Bala-Cynwyd PA. We’re supposed to have nice weather till Wednesday or 

Thursday of next week which is the flipside of last week when it was shitty from Saturday all the way to Wednesday. On the right wasn’t a bad day. I came home and chilled out to end my Saturday.

No comments: