Sunday, October 16, 2022

Sunday, October 16: Visiting mom & Eagles R 6-0


Hi. Alarm went off at 9:30 AM and I did get up but I just couldn’t get moving so I ended up eating breakfast and getting a late start 

to return the rental car back to Newtown Square PA. I took my sweet time getting there and then I had to drop the key off at the key lock. The next step was catching a bus. Fortunately, I didn’t have to wait that long for the bus. And then took the bus back to 69th St. and 
hung at 69th St. and wait for the 111 bus to leave for Little Village to visit my mom. She already ate lunch with my brother David 

earlier so I went there hung out watch the Jets beat the Green Bay Packers. That was really interesting to watch Green Bay Packer, sucking

 in the Jets doing good. We then took a walk and that was nice and then I left because they have dinnerfor people at 4 PM. I didn’t 

realize they didn’t look at the bus soon enough at night  to wait forever so then pick me up and then we head 
back to her place. Well, it took her a little while to pick me up but that was OK cause I had a Pepsi and a bag of chips to hold me over. By the time we went back, I just wanted 
to sit close my eyes so it was decided I would take a nap instead of taking a walk. I was so exhausted. next thing was we watched a comedian named Betsy boo-boo. She describes yourself of millennial. She has a kid and a husband is 39 years old and made some pretty funny remarks about women problems like bras and pregnancy.  She was enjoyable. I didn’t get a ride back home and thought I’d go to sleep early but I just had trouble getting to sleep. It was an interesting day. Tomorrow I’m planning to make a doctors appointment to get a flu shot and then bring paperwork to Milbourne borough for a job.

No comments: