Monday, October 24, 2022

Monday October 24: Working Hard, Nap & Meeting 🤔


What the state past my bedtime I got up at 10:30 AM. That doesn’t really work because it doesn’t give me enough time to kind of settle

 into the morning. I showed up nine minutes late to work and I work late till five. In that. I scrubbed the bathroom hung up 

stuff on the walls And move stuff around. I did actually get along with that one dude who’s gonna be training me probably late next week or the following week work 

on parking enforcement. I had a very late lunch but it was tasty. I’m glad 

I had something at work to eat. After all this, I was very very tired.

came home. Talk to Jennifer people and got to nap for about a half hour. Then I went off to the MONDAY Night Beginners meeting. I want to say that 

the weather is overcast and there’s a mist. It’s not raining per se. It’s very misty and damp. And I’m trying to do the best I can but it’s very exhausting.

 This is when I like to have my Love the hats!! 😁 Let’s go Phils!! Super 

Coffee. What I am saying is that it’s good 👍 to have after a mid-day nap. 

Well I went to the MONDAY Night Beginners and it was a good meeting.

 They had a bunch of new people come
 it’s getting to be a bigger meeting. Anyhow, afterwards a hung out with Rob and his girlfriend for a while walked all the way to 13th St. I ended up going home, preparing dinner and talking on the phone. I am so hung out with Pat and watched especially Bobby Fischer.

No comments: