Sunday, October 02, 2022

Sunday, October 2: ☔️ Mom, Yoga and Driving

Today I woke up to a steady rain. I looked outside the window and figured it 

might be not a great day for a walk, but I went ahead and 
had my coffee and cereal and just slowly woke up. My body is still stiff from 
yesterday’s yoga class. It’s a good kind of stuff though. It’s been 
a little hard getting up and Adam on my drinking coffee position and discussion. It’s almost noon and it’s still raining. I’m expected 
to go to my moms and then have a four on yoga class today in this weather. Well, I left Ardmore at 12:50 PM. I need to go home and get my change

of clothes from my 4 o’clock yoga class. That’s going to be a big challenge because right now I’m on 
Township line Road and I won’t get there till about 145 and class starts at four and it’s pouring rain and it’s probably at least an hour back towards the yoga studio so this is 

going to be a bit of a challenge. I was hoping to be able to 
drop the car off and Ardmore and take the train in despite it pouring but I think

 I’m going to hopefully find a handicap parking spot. When I left 

Kate‘s house and I knew I couldn’t get to the Ardmore house and then take the train so I just drove

 down to center city taking a chance that I find a handicap 

spot nearby. There was none on Sansom Street so I found one right near by on 

15th between Sansom and Walnut. It was only an hour parking And I was going to be in class

 for at least an hour and 45 minutes between the class and cleaning up in the shower room. I was praying that I wouldn’t get a ticket or any other bull crap with the car. I thought a lot better in class showered and then felt very lucky. I did not get a parking ticket . 

I’m sure it would’ve been like 40 bucks or 45 bucks. So after straightening out issues in concerning the car, I drove back to Ardmore. Almost forgot to mention that I was so hungry while at mom‘s place I couldn’t stand it I was gonna stop in for snack so finally when I parked, I went to walk to chipotle and was gonna buy a three dollar thing of guacamole just to put something filling in my mouth. The woman gave me that guacamole and said that I didn’t have to pay for it and I gobble that little container of guacamole up it was a perfect snack because it wasn’t feeling, but it was enough to keep me from just being too hungry and having to little energy to do that yoga so that was a very very fortunate Bing lucky too. 




No comments: