Wednesday, October 05, 2022

Wednesday, October 5: Cloudy ☁️ w/ Appointment & Yoga


Today was weird because Pat and I ended up talking for a while in the middle of the night when he found my door was open he thought
 there was something wrong. We did start talking about the state of rock ‘n roll and which artist sold out to the highest bitter and the definition of classic rock. It was fun. And I went back
to sleep and got up around 10:15 AM for a Tele appointment. Well I found out that appointment is tomorrow at 11 not today at 11. I was wondering why she didn’t pick up the phone and I looked at the date and there’s tomorrow October 6. After that I took a nap and then picked up my laundry 
from the dryer and paid my dues and got on the train to go to my 2 PM appointment at S. 17th St. I’m hoping today is the last day of 

the forever clouds that we’ve been getting since Saturday. I don’t know if it rain Saturday but it definitely rains and Sunday. Right now at 1:54. It’s not raining so I’m relieved of that.

 Snap 3 PM just left the appointment. I was kind of a bit scrambled, but it was OK.
It’s not raining which is a relief, of course. I have the super coffee but 

I don’t want to drink too much of it too fast right before a yoga class that wouldn’t work too well, can you see if I can do something else. Well I went 
to class and wasn’t too bad. It was a 75 minute class and that was 
long enough for me at this point. I thought about going to a meeting 

but I just kind of wanted to be home at a decent hour or so I decided to bag it and just go home. I’m thinking of going to a really early yoga class tomorrow 
so I didn’t wanna be out all day. That’s what I did. I just stayed home and mellowed 
 out. Tomorrow, the sun supposed to be out for the first time 

since last Saturday. Let’s hear for mother nature.

No comments: