Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Monday, September 26:: Not Much. Job Apps

Well I did my standard get up around 930 eat breakfast then fall back 

asleep and then eventually go out. I did get a couple things accomplished. I did reapply for the job at Melbourne, picked up my Scripps 
and went to an AA meeting. That’s pretty much what I did today. Of course I talked on the phone and did stuff like that, anyhow, 

I’m still feeling funky, but the meeting was good and I felt OK not great but 
OK. It was a beautiful Fall sunset here in these coast.

 This is the best time to be outside in the East Coast is right now. I mean right this moment in the fall. I’m gonna try to get myself motivated and go to yoga 

tomorrow if I can muster the motivation, I’m really having a hard time, motivating myself.

No comments: