Monday, September 05, 2022

Sunday, September 4: Mild Day to Explore & Find Out!

I woke around 9 AM this morning at breakfast. Checked 

out some meetings and I may go to a meeting today. I am leading a meeting 


tomorrow. Look at Facebook there’s a Wolfgang out there at a Jersey 

Shore yacht club. I didn’t know that happened but it’s within driving distance but I’m not renting a car today 
so I’m not gonna get there explore the nice yacht club. I just had to get myself proven and moving since it’s probably gonna be cloudy 
tomorrow. Johansson nice dainty people on it today. I’m going  to head downtown. Who’s all quiet on the training and some guy had the wobble in and played tunes 

really loud and a pregnant woman or man came in they weren’t disturbed by it. Got a SEPTA train & it was only about three minutes late. Did you know today’s one of the days in the main and 
America festival up in Fairmount. I just I’m just paramount anywhere 
near that mess. The clouds are coming in but it doesn’t like it it’s going to rain today. I’ll be talking to Phone about 1130 today. That’s some 
coffee or other drink. Maybe a super coffee ha ha. Oh I got here pretty

 much on time and just walking around in the shade because in the sun it’s very very hot. 

I talked on the phone and got off at Chester Hill West which was the last train stop. 

That’s what I’ve been doing this weekend going different trains and going to the last stop. 

Maybe if David’s around I’ll go to Media. Maybe I’ll visit 

Mike but I know I have to be back by 6:15 PM or 6:30 PM for the MONDAY Night Beginners 

and I gotta get up early and meet for the keys tomorrow morning I have to rememberi

 that shit. I grab some lunch at the iron Hill brewery. I decided to have a pizza. It’s really hot outside. I certain thought

 about stuff and learned something or at least realize

 something that I hadn’t realized before but that’s another day. It’s now 3:03 PM the trains coming at 3:07 PM from Chestnut Hill East. The trains only run every two hours 

on Sundays. They are having extra nighttime trains for the made America bullshit. Will the train came right on time and Se out fifth 30th St. and To the outback 

all the way home. Once I got home of course I was hot and depressed and tired so I just blocked out. Pat came over and brought some Indian food which was excellent. I 
texted him asking

 if he would do it I continues waiting for an hour to get served. Dinner hit the spot for sure. After Pat left and went to work, I talked on the phone only for a little bit because I just wasn’t in the 

mood to talk. I did hear from Nadine she might invite me for dinner as a 
cookout but I don’t know yet.  after the 
last phone call I just had something to drink and went to bed. I was just feeling really unenthusiastic and blah. When you’re younger being a boyfriend is being iconic I just discovered that. It’s true when you become an old husband or just an old man

No comments: