Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tuesday, September 20: Slow Day in Center City

It is today, Tuesday, September 20, 2022. I didn’t know that in fact I found out 

about that when I went to pay my traffic ticket. I really didn’t do much else

 except apply to get my traffic ticket. I was really pleasantly surprised 

they didn’t increase the fines because I know I was later than 72 days. I did 

see that they’re looking for a parking meter dude and a guy works 

in the office. I’m just wondering should I apply just taking application form

 start filling it up and send it home to put my references in. I don’t know 

if Pat would be very pleased if I apply to work for Milbourne. I brought the phone back home to check it with Pat. I then ended up 

walking around Center City going to Ritttenhouse Square and then going 

to a meeting at 7 o’clock. There were three of us there 33 people. It was

 interesting to say the least, and it was enjoyable anyway. I had went to the

 meeting and then floated home and that was it. Not much going

 on here. I’m just a home slice living day after day after day after day after day after day.



No comments: