Friday, September 23, 2022

Friday, September 23: Windy Day 4 Walking

Last night I stayed up way too late because I just really  didn’t want to sleep for some reason I got up 

around 11:00 AM. But then made my coffee and got an Amazon order which was really cool. I like the Amazon order they’re really cool to get. It’s



 sunny & VERY windy and cool outside. I’m still feeling kind of blah and I have stuff coming up such as cleaning, baseball game, visiting my mom, and doing walks as needed. I was going to catch the 225 train but 

due to delays and SEPTA I was gonna catch that but I had a pleasant surprise there’s a 249 train that supposed to go towards
the main line and get me there around 3 o’clock. 
I then finally caught SEPTA and I’m sitting here at 30th St. station just waiting. Train should’ve seen it early and I’m on route to get there by 3:15 as stated in 
our understanding. I forgot to mention I got this pamphlet about boundaries. I 

sent it to the appropriate people. It’s really sunny day out and I got some diet

, iced tea and a banana before my walking. It’s 3:30 PM and we’re 

just about to go for a walk. I was running behind, but that was all right because 

it worked out. It’s a really nice day. I mean you can’t get much ubetter in fall. I didn’t realize

 but the first day of fall just came and went. I’m still thinking it’s summer, but yesterday and today reminded me that the seasons have definitely changed. They have change for the better in my mind. I love this weather we have in the fall in the East Coast. 

No comments: