Thursday, September 01, 2022

Thursday, September 1: Leaving Cleveland

Hello,  I got up early so I could hang out with Pam and Walter before I 

shuffled off torch Buffalo and beyond to get home. It’s another beautiful day here in Cleveland Ohio. I ended up hanging out shooting the shit having coffee and cereal. I did 

buy a box of Cheerios and my own milk to get by and it was pretty much the perfect


 amount of to get. It ran out this morning. We walked the dogs together 

and Pam did a little bit of shopping at the nice little supermarket nearby. 

I noticed in Cleveland that lotta the roads are pretty wide and 

there’s not a lot of traffic considering it’s now 10:12 AM. We got back to our

 place and I got ready to pack up and get my ass moving and then walk

 to the parking lot. I said my goodbyes and she gave me directions to the parking lot and I also had Google maps. It worked out in 

about 15 minutes. I got to the parking lot and the car was there in tact

 and the lady was very nice and help me to get out of the parking lot. The total for

 the three days was $32 which is not bad for three full days at an overnight parking lot. I think it was a good deal for that long. 
moving and I wanted to take the route that would save me the most amount of money from the turnpike. I kept forgetting that the 
settings  make it so you go to the fastest way possible. Avoiding the turnpike is not the fastest way. Anyhow I got on 76 and then 80 turns into the Ohio Turnpike. I got off that and went back
 on 76. At one point it sent me around circles and it took me about 1520 extra minutes to set the GPS to take me all along route 80 in Pennsylvania. I eventually 

stopped at a Circle K in Ohio. Ohio’s gas is a lot cheaper it’s $3.69 a gallon as compared to the cheapest around here 

being 399 a gallon so I filled up my tank. I plan to fill up my tank near my house because it’s 399 and that is about as cheap as you asI 
eventually stopped at a Circle K in Ohio. Ohio’s gas is a lot cheaper it’s about  $3.65  a gallon as compared to the cheapest around 
here being  $3.99  a gallon so I filled up my tank. I plan to fill up my tank near my house because it’s  $3.99  and that is about as cheap as you can get. The rest of the trip was pretty smooth. Was a beautiful day not 
a cloud in the sky and it got hotter as I approached Central PA and Philadelphia but it didn’t matter I had a pretty good AC going on. I took I-80 all the way to the PA Turnpike most of the construction of widening 
has been done but not all of it. I finally pulled over and got a slice

 of pizza and something to drink because I was really really hungry and I had to pay. I  made pretty good time considering the BS at the beginning of the trip. I stop by 

Wes as a drop off the easy pass transponder. I wanted to give it to Wes before I 

forgot Amy was home so I gave it to her. I’ve been quickly 

continue on my truck to Ardmore. Well I made it to Ardmore and took some stuff out in the trash and
 we’re gonna go out to walk around 8:15 PM today. We went for a walk really tired. I was really tired of feeling that long drive. Some weirdo who lives @ this place. Watch the video with Gaber Matt AA after I took a shower which felt pretty good. I then started falling asleep and went to bed.

No comments: