Tuesday, September 06, 2022

Tuesday September 6: Rain, Dentistry, & Errands


Oh I got up set 9:30 AM this morning. I had my coffee and cereal as per usual. I watched  some videos about triggering fan bases of football and baseball teams I love that stuff because I’ve been in a kinda crappy mood and I just love cynical responses to Tom Brady and how crappy of the 
Falcons are etc. etc. I love it when they pass the Dallas Cowboys. But it was with a smile to my face. Anyhow some different car was parked in Pats driveway. The path 

by new car? I doubt it. Anyway I try to get prepared for the downpour that we’re gonna have all day I put a paper plastic bag out from my backpack but didn’t 


have an umbrella so I put a Safari hat on me. I caught the L and on 

the way to Dennis went to it cheap dollar store that I bought stuff for 

Mike in the past and got the cheapest made umbrella ever bought but it was 

only four dollars so I really have nothing to complain about it it came through in 

a pinch. Anyway it’s 1131 and the dentist is waiting for the Novocain 

to kick in and I’m waiting for the video I made about Yesterdays blog post. I have to 

do an errand in Ardmore today so I’ll be there around 1:30 PM according



 to the SEPTA schedule. I like taking trains now and I try to take the train if it all possible.

  The good thing is that the filling didn’t take too long and I walked 


up to 17th and JFK and played with my umbrella and got some hashbrowns at the 


old Dunkin’ Donuts. I’ve noticed that most of the trains are running late because 

when the tracks get wet it’s hard to negotiate I suppose The Malvern train I’m 

taking adjust to being on time to being up to three minutes late 

they just don’t know. SEPTA IS funny that way. Again I’m gonna mention the fact you 

have to slide your car in to get into the station yet they check your card anyway 

and then you have to punch your card when  I get off the train. But that’s OK. I just got 

an email back in response to my crew about the job on September 9. 
Apparently I’m not officially hired yet they have a new system so, I 

have to wait for human resources and Lord knows they’re just really incompetent but I should know

 because I work for the state. I’m not gonna write her back she seemed a little peeved at me for being impatient.
Anyway I got off the train at Ardmore and the rain has stopped so I 

went into the Rite Aid to buy AA and AAA batteries the AA batteries were

 out but the lady was really nice and said a lot of shoplifting goes on for batteries. So I bought $40 worth of batteries

 which should keep the supply up and you know my friend find 


it very important to keep the supplier for batteries which
is probably practical.
At least I’m not running around buying a car which is kind of tempting but you know do I want to go in debt again just to have the 
car sit around
 Melbourne and pay for insurance it’s got 

to be more fun ways to blow my money. It’s now 3 pm and I hope to go to UPS soon.. Things  Always take longer than they should. Amazons confusing 

things and phone calls had to be made etc. etc. just to find out the tracking code or the return code or the barcode so when I go to UPS so 
let me return the damn packages. The rain is stopped for now. I’m hoping I can do this errand but I 
may not because it sounds like there’s gonna be some bullshit. It’s supposed
 to start raining all over again around 8 o’clock or 9:00 PM tonight.

 The people on the phone always from some other place. But eventually it’ll get done. It’s about 4 PM and I’m just about leaving for the UPS. Two hours 

it took to do the errand du jour! It’s still cloudy the rain is supposed to be stopped for a couple hours 

and it’s gonna start again. It’s not for 9 PM I just finished off the UPS 

store they said they returned that we’re on the same receipt so I recorded it just in case I also have the copy 
receipt now I’m going to Whole Foods supposedly scan this thing in return it automatically with this machine. Well I went in the whole foods and ended up he 

didn’t have to go to the machine you can go to human beings first I went to this little man he didn’t want to help me but I was sent the proper code so I went

 back to swim who is very nice and took the package.  I got back from the errand and then I’ll walk was perform

for an hour and then I looked up the next train available and it’s supposed to leave Ardmore at 7 o’clock. I could take the bus but while I have the free seen your car I can take the 

luxurious seven dollar trained for free while I still can.  Well I 

got on the train which showed up right on time and headed to 30th St., Station. SEPTA had it sold ride the train to 40th 

all the way at 69th St. because they were behind. So I jumped off the train and 40th St.

 then wait for the Nother train and got me to Melbourne just when I got home 

five minutes later Pat showed up. We decided we’d have some Hispanic food at the restaurant right near our house on market Street. It’s a real deal. Paddlers in Spanish and I go fetch

No comments: