Monday, September 19, 2022

Monday, September 19: Haverford Walk & Downtown


I was just sleeping so soundly then I just couldn’t get myself up at 9:30 AM like I wanted to so I ended up sleeping until about 10:30 AM. I didn’t kind of lotion and got all kinds of text messages this morning. We’ll have to see what happens as the result of these text messages that I’m hanging in there. I realized they still have to pay that

 damn ticket from Milbourne parking. I’m probably gonna a lot of money on that because I’m late. Anyhow, the oven supposed to start was supposed to show up at 2 PM but I didn’t 
get there till 207. Sometimes SEPTA will skip a train when it’s falling behind and that’s what they did I believe. I don’t know that to be sure, but that’s what it seems like, anyhow I didn’t make 

the train from 30th St. even the Google maps wanted me to go to 15th St. suburban station. I made it with about a minute and a half to spare at 30th St. 

Philadelphia Inquirer changed his font. It was supposed to match the way the front was between 1867 to the 1920s Oh! OK?? Well I ended up taking a 

walk at Hereford College Trail. It’s very pretty. As the walk it got progressively cloudier  and  
cloudier!!. Medical marijuana was discussed. I’m not a huge fan. Other folks 

state that it’s good for anxiety. I’m just not sure it’s good idea for me at all. Any help as the walk ended got cloudy and cloudy here and we then had a snack of salad 

and I got another super coffee. I didn’t happen to the it  The walk ended 

got cloudy and cloudy here and we then had a snack of salad and I got another

 super coffee. And then hopped on the highway for train to hang out with Mike until my meeting at 6:45 PM today. Well, I talked on the phone for 

it with a couple of people cleared up a misunderstanding, and noticed that the
 sky cleared up and the rain had stopped. 

It is now 5:20 PM. I decided to sit on the stoop and breathe a little bit and catch up on this blog posting.

No comments: