Thursday, September 22, 2022

Thursday, September 22: Rain then Sun. 2 Meetings


Hi it’s back sitting through another day of this long week. Nothing bad is going on but nothing‘s going on at the same time. Yeah, 
they always did the same thing talk to the same people etc. Anyhow, I got up at 9:30 and I slowly ate breakfast and next thing you know it is like 1 o’clock and then
 I see Patrick talk to him for a minute. He said Sharon need some help next Wednesday the 28th. Anyhow, I’m going to a Phillies game 

on Saturday so that’s something different. I’m gonna go with Wayne. I’m not sure 

what to do with myself  here how to work on what I’m gonna be at home going to be with, etc. Anyhow,  I decided I would go to the 630 meeting in Fairmount and 
then go to the other meetingIt starts at 8:15 PM. I declined the car cause it’s 

kind of hard to get around so that’s that’s that. I cut the 49 bus and I hope there was a detour but there really wasn’t. Some woman had 

a cute kid really seem to take a liking to me so I played give the key card 
back-and-forth to the kid. It was pretty fun. Actually his name was Sam. It’s now 538 outside to go to Ryebread to see if I get some coffee. I tried to sit down 
first, since there was somewhat of a long line of Chitty chatty people

, so that was that. So I drink the super coffee and it tastes off better in the bottom that does from the can it’s 

less watery. I’ve been texting back-and-forth and breeding Twitter and 

distracting myself before the 630 meeting which I need to head out from the Ryebread. I’m

 gonna buy something since I’ve been sitting here taking up space, but

 not buying anything. The line was too long. I don’t feel like standing there 

with a bunch of other people.

No comments: