Saturday, September 17, 2022

Saturday, September 17: Train to Trenton and Ardmore


Today I got up around 10:30 AM and got my cell breakfast and got ready to make a SEPTA trip to Trenton because it was there and 

it’s free and free admission free unless you pay for it. Anyhow, there’s another nice sunny day this morning as I had hopped on the train to 30th St. and then 30th St. to Trenton. The train 
left about 6 minutes late that didn’t really matter all that much. I had some leeway. It was somewhat scenic
 and once I got to Trenton, I decided to go to the Morrisville via Uber. It is  somewhat nice across the bridge. I wanted around a little 

bit and then I went to the shopping center. I decided then I would leave and head out one train to another train towards Ardmore Pennsylvania. 

The Main Line’s vacation destination. It is the place you go when you need to walk a friend or pet. Anyhow, I decided I would take the Trenton train straight from Trenton Street to Ardmore 

and get the walking done fairly early. I had a rough night of sleep, so I want  to try to start anything sooner than later. I arrived at Jefferson station and I went there 

because I figured I could get some snacks and I got a spicy chicken sandwich would hit the spot nicely actually. I didn’t have lunch yet until then. it’s now 4:41 PM 

the 440 train is four minutes late. It’s not an account of the weather which is pretty nice and it’s not a Monday through Friday commute 
so anyway 
that’s OK four minutes late so I could kill anybody. Well like just exit 30th St. 
from Jefferson station. It’s now 4:56 PM. I’ll be at my destination around 515. Actually, they said 5:11 PM, but who knows. I got on this train and there’s 3 women that are Spanish, 

speaking of Paris talking to a woman who’s going to medical school. They look 

pretty good like highschoolers God I’m old I guess I 

am oh well at least I ride the train, you’re high on cocaine easy to explain man.

 Wes put up this video from Victor Davis Hanson, who is  some intellectual “classicist” when the YouTube

 video he put up showed that he was talking about the American left. I 

grew quickly suspicious and found out. He’s a Trump apologist . He 

wrote a book about the case for Trump. I can take you to do is go away you putz!!😡 I 

arrived and saw a bunch of packages sitting inside the door, so I had to bring them in before

 the book could even begin to start. It’s 5:40 PM and that’s when I arrived.

ended up taking a short nap, and then I met a guy name Ryan who 

works for Inspira tech who does stuff with food stamps. I’m thinking of applying for that because the statement jerking 

me around. I do have
 the rest of the requisite experience. There is a nice sunset. It is now 7 PM. I eventually got home and it was about 9 o’clock 930 I don’t even know anymore. But it was OK if he did it for the hood and that’s all that matters it really!!

No comments: