Monday, September 05, 2022

Monday, September 5: 🥵 Labor Day. Killing Time

Well I got up this morning because I heard Pat upstairs and also I realized I had to pick up some keys so I could open the doors to the building  for the MONDAY Night Beginners 
are which is at 6:45 but I have to get there by at least 6:15 PM or 6:30 PM so I can 

figure out the lock and then figure out the combination for the equipment
 etc. I’m glad it’s not door because I don’t know how to do the hybrid meeting thing. Anyhow Pat and I hung out and he’s 

going to do a little bit of work but be back by five or six. He figured out his credit score with the same credit wise thing that you get a capital one. The only difference tween his credit 
and mine is that I was able to pay off a huge debt. My credit score is just above 700 and I 

can’t do any better than that unless I apply and get a more unused credit but I don’t wanna do that shit because I get penalized 

somehow for applying. They penalize you if you make one more than one credit request it’s a total scam. I got one bottle of Gatorade in a box. It was funny Pat took a picture of me Anyhow 
guys I left and went to pick up the key from Michael. Then I decided to sit down near near the Drake and it’s now 11:32 AM the iconic status of young man 

is amazing. Well I just read this news.. A Trump appointed judge just approved a “special master“ to look into the justice department’s 

investigation of Trump stealing classified documents. I can’t even believe this shit. Anyway I’m still sitting here next to the Drake. Not feeling so iconic but thought of liking just looking at the nice building across the street. 

After today I’ve heard it’s gonna start raining around 6 o’clock tonight and keep on raining till 8 AM Wednesday morning. So I get to go to the dentist in the rain tomorrow 

hooray. I decided to cool off and also hang out with Mike. So I called Mike and 

he said it was cool to come over. The caregiver woman was there finishing up when I arrived. I ordered 

and the  AC felt excellent. I mean it felt superbly excellent. I relax and we talked 

on and on for a while about politics and other assorted things. I 

ended up looking up the train schedule because I want to take the train to Ardmore 

 instead of doing the  putt putt on the bus and yell back-and-forth. With my senior 


discount card I get the ride to train for free so it’s really excellent otherwise it’s 7 or 8 bucks one-way. With your 
ladder after a while. I’m definitely in a strange mood 

which is sort of counterbalancing the depression I feel. I did write some strange things 

on today and yesterday‘s blog postings. Anyhow I’m on the train which I was very fortunate

 that I made I’ve literally made it before they closed all the doors. And our pod putting

 through West Philly S per the Amtrak tracks but will get to Ardmore soon enough it’s 

now 3:10 PM. It’s 3:34 PM I made it to Ardmore I am now heading to Rite Aid to 

get super coffee but they didn’t have any so I got two Pepsi for 4 dollars & a BAG of chips. 

Right now I’m in line one woman’s occupying a lot of time quibbling over shit. But everyone needs a hobby. I mean it everyone does and I include myself. Where are the side of 

the Sun another stupid observe people I’m really in the mood to do that today I’m in a strange mood and I’m just gonna indulge
myself in it until I go to my meeting which then I’ll have to act like normal a normal person and lead a meeting and be responsible and stuff. anyhow it’s 4 o’clock and it’s time to stop messing around with taking weird pictures of myself and head on in the clouds are gathering. I still have an errand to 

do for my friend and I’ll do it on Tuesday in the rain not  Lorraine🤣🤪. This is a good really good New Yorker article

 about Mikal Gorbachev. Alice gave me a gift subscription 

which is really cool. It’s now 4:32 pm. We will be walking soon. I then have to 
catch the train to the meeting. Well, we did take a walk but it 

was only 23 minutes because it took a while for us to leave the house. It’s also a little 



anxious because they relocated the whole Ardmore 
station while it closed down. Fortunately I was able to find it pretty easily thank God for that. It’s now 519 the train supposed to  Play 23 the 

arrival time was expected. The train did arrive on time. The clouds are 

building but the rain has not started yet which is a relief. I’m hoping I have enough time to get my Supercoffee 

somewhere but the CVS have been really low rate with when it comes

 to supplies. That’s why you see the flying soda  on this blog. I videotaped it and 

then took a steal from it looks like launching of a missile. 

Actually I put it on Facebook because that’s in the mood I’m in. When did up 

going to the capital One Café after I got off the train. I couldn’t 

find a super coffee and I didn’t feel like spending time to go to my way to look 

for it. I get the coffee half-price plus I got a banana because I hadn’t really drank anything.

 I got lucky to consider brewing a fresh pot for me because they ran out of coffee. I’m glad it was open on Labor Day because not much else seem to be open. I alwayst


 get a nice window view from the corner of the place. Also the air conditioning  is kicking ass because it’s still humid it falls outside



. I’m really glad that it’s not raining right now. It’s 6:15 PM I’m gonna have to leave the comfort of this place soon so I can have time 

to set up the building for the meeting. OK it’s 6/3 I just felt my first raindrop. The first of many that are about to come. I’m definitely going to get the COVID-19 booster shot. You 
know the updated booster shot ASAP. I fit the

 category of being over 60. So hopefully I’ll get it next week they’ll 

be available on the CVS website. I definitely want 2 get it before October
when cold influe season starts. Also want to get my flu shot. I went to a place listed on as square on square but when you walk into the place it’s real name is Royal

 Indian Cuisine Inc. I got there by Google maps Apple Maps was taking me to another place somewhere on Chestnut Street. So I just
 had to get chicken

 curry Indian spicy see see what happens. By time I get home it’ll be about 9:15pm. Believe it or not 
as of 8:45 PM it’s not even raining yet that was really lucky break there. Well I went to the place got my chicken curry it was not cheap it was 17 bucks but it was very good. Wasn’t quite as scary hot as I thought it might be but that’s a good thing. I ended up filming nine minutes of video today even though it wasn’t like one of the star-spangled days of latter-day you’re still a pretty eventful day I must say

No comments: