Thursday, September 15, 2022

Thursday, September 15: Sunny w/ Meetings

Hi Good news on the homefront!!. President Biden prevented a railroad strike early this morning. I got

 up at 10:30 am. and I had my usual breakfast of cereal and coffee. It’s another 

fine fellow day outside. I could’ve even worn long pants 

and been fine. I do have a long sleeve shirt and get Kate get in case it gets kind

 of chilly outside. Well I did a new active I went to the SCI you retirees

 meeting which was pretty cool it was a small meeting but it was fine. Got myself

 in the mailing list and I put in to contribute to the cope committee which is a committee 

on political education. No dues money goes to plot politics it all goes through COOE. I’m just taking a walk after the meeting. It’s a nice day for a walk
It actually got

 hot in the sunshine not boiling hot but pretty strong sunshine. It’s 3:35 
PM I’m gonna start heading towards our center city. Well I caught the train but it was running about 15 minutes late. Anyway I got here 

and I’m going to pick up a car and head out to my meeting in Fairmount. That starts

 at 8:15 I have to do stuff first. I think it’s very good for me I have to taking
 a nap and jumping on chips and having some ginger beer I took the arduous drive from suburban O’Rama in rush-hour. It took 40 minutes. Fortunately I saw that it had me 

get off at Spring Garden Street. The biggest surprise was it taking me from Spring Garden Street 2 and Donna Court Drive near the Art Museum. That was
 a cool shortcut that I had never heard of before. Well, the meeting went well. There’s about 10 of us there. I was the time 
keeper, and that was OK. The trip home is a lot faster than the trip coming up. They 
had me go to Kelly Dr.,, and then some road that led me to W Gerard  Avenue. I then to W Girard Avenue all the way up to Lancaster Avenue.

No comments: