Saturday, September 24, 2022

Saturday, September 24: PUFF & Phillies Game


Got up at 9:30 and knew I had to get moving because I got stuff to do today. I got my breakfast ate that and then watch some videos. Folks

were discussing Kevin McCarthy‘s Republican plan for America if they get control of the house. They won’t do any other stuff except impeach Biden six times I have hearings

 on hunter Biden and do some legislative trolling because that’s what they 
do best. Oh yeah scare people that’s what they’re also good at. Anyhow I almost took a nap and then I realized I need to get going to return the 

car by 1130. I can return the car and took the Amtrak to a bus. Good thing I got here when I did because it’s about an hour between Ardmore 

and 1350 S. 13th St., where the film festival supposed to be i’m just listening to MOMMA DU and her daughter talk about college on the way to Center City before

 I catch the 45 bus. Well, I got off the market, Frankford line I mean the septa commuter line and there was no 45 bus because it was detoured, so I just said screw that noise. I didn’t

 decide to walk all the way down to the theater. I got there in time and it was 

a really nice little theater that looks like it was just filled about 5 to 10 years ago. Veronica‘s thing

 was part of the 2 o’clock show. Only problem was I also was invited to a Phillies game and Wayne wanted

 to pick me up around 2:45 PM. Unfortunately, Veronica’s movie was not

  showing early it was showing late so I was unable to see it which was

bummer but I did vote for her movie and left. It was one of the guys who 


took a ticket. I also bought a souvenir T-shirt because that’s what I do. Anyhow, Wayne


 pick me up right nearby in good old South Philadelphia and from there 

we drove to citizens Bank Park. Believe it or not the parking was not that 

far away from the ballpark. It was $22 for the parking. Anyhow, we 

got here in Wayne. Had to go back and get his phone. It’s a really nice day for baseball they say. Little bit of a breeze and a crowd that’s wearing a lot of uniforms. 

Well, Atlanta scored six runs in the first four innings. They scored a run in every inning in those four innings. It was six nothing Atlanta and the Phillies didn’t

 get a single hit. They had two walks and an error so they had a total of three base runners. Then in the bottom of the sixth they got their first hit and then Bryce harper 

hit a two run homer and it was the most exciting thing that happened in the whole game. The game has been moving

 on a slow slog. We also had people who kept getting up and down and up and down like toilet seat getting beer and food  Shooting the shit whatever but they would get in our way visually 
at times. Anyhow, the Phillies scored one more run in the bottom of the seventh and Kyle Schwarber was 68 feet from hitting a three
 run homer which would’ve tied the game

 and said he struck out and that’s when we decided we would leave 

and beat the rush out of the stadium. We 
ended up going to the  Colombian restaurant near my house. I had three delicious tacos and three empanadas and Wayne had the same thing practically. That was 
fun. I then came home and crashed a mighty crash of a tired man without a plan. It was a nice divergence and a beautiful day for baseball.  the luxury seats 
they weren’t luxury seats but you could go through this private area with

 a smaller bathroom and you know more cozy. It was pretty cool. Those 

tickets were $65 face value. Anyhow, I crashed mighty crash. . 

No comments: