Sunday, May 07, 2017

Sunday May 7: Backing up Files on a Cool Grey day

Thanks  Good one everybody out there in Internet land. It's a cool spring   ay in early May. I first got up at 5 AM to start the   rought back up process with the dropbox. I was up @ 5:00 AM  with  trying to get this to work. As of 6:51 PM, the files were downloaded  but now they're "syncing" to to the cloud. according   to my old Toshiba 
 omputer will be anywhere from 5 to 7 hours before it's all done. I   hought maybe I'd be giving Pat his computer back today  but I think it's going to wait till Tuesday or Wednesday at this rate. I would have   o bring the computer to work and then go straight to pats house to make it a logical transition. It's been it almost a week since I have   een over to his place so I feel ready to have more Indian food and watch another movie. 
As for today in the present, landed up getting up at 9 AM I threw on some clothes and heading down to the clubhouse on Fairmount Avenue. Actually got a seat after getting coffee at the OCF Coffee House. After I went there, I walked back home and hung out with Sharon and we talked for a bit. I then went upstairs to double check on my files. They were moving right along. I had a bowl of cereal and decided I would take a nap about 1 o'clock. Well when I woke up at 4 o'clock I was so drowsy I don't know what time it was. Well in the world around me, France 🇫🇷 had its 2nd round of it's presidential election. The French elected the MODERATES Elliot Machon. He won in a landslide. Thanks to France 4 not being stupid like the US and the U.K. That's a relief for sure!! Well after feeling groggy, Sharon and I decided we would walk bishop the dog. She has walked the dog many times and I was just interested in walking because I needed to get out of the house and it wasn't raining outside. The dog is really sweet and then we had a nice mellow time hanging out. After that I headed towards the meeting with the  48 bus. I went to pick up the key that I had lost when I lost my jacket. I saw Larry and Veronica at the Saxbys Coffee. I went back and there were already two guys there to help out. To setting up pretty easy meeting with decent except three people took 90% of the time. I had a good talk about a Friday and Wednesday night meetings without one on. I then attempted to catch the seven touch with didn't show up so I got the 48 bus at 10:10 PM. I ended up with a very late dinner. The computer is still working on thinking all the photos that I have.

No comments: