Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Blizzard: A Trilogy

Good morning. Here I sit reading in the paper that at a MINIMUM we in Cumberland County will get 6-12 inches and Philly will get 12-18 inches. The pattern is the same ole thing except that it will start tonite and snow all night into Wednesday.
"And, yes, there's that "B" word again.
It will be a blizzard, with sustained winds of 30 to 40 mph, gusting up to 50 mph.
The snow should taper off Wednesday night, with an accumulation of 8 to 12 inches in South Jersey and 12 to 18 inches in the Philadelphia area, she said.
Meanwhile, here is a video of the road in Cumberland County NJ yesteday morning Feb 8th early in the am.


I am guessing the state of Pa will not be closed but that I will be staying home since if I take the bus, I may not be able to get back home very well. I do amit that NJ Transit has run pretty well during this wintery weather.

No comments: