Saturday, February 06, 2010

The Blizzard: 130pm

Its 1:20 pm. I just finished shoveling the front of the house and the driveway. I also shoveled a path to the back studio. Our cat Oggie somehow got out and I had to create paths for it. The cat was into looking at the birds and got out.
The city of Millville just did its "reverse 911" and stated that there is a local snow emergancy from 10am today till the end of the storm. They want only emergancy personall to be driving around. Guess I should not call PetSmart for the cone thing that keeps dogs from licking wounds like Jesus our dog keeps doing.



There is about a foot out now. Its still snowing and its supposed to end around 7pm. The estamates are 18-24 inches right now. I think we will get about 18 inches.

2 comments:

Carl B. Johnson said...

The reverse 911 thing needs some work. Neither Liz nor I were notified. And apparently neither was the moron in a Dodge Ram 1500 that is stuck in the snow in front of my house!

The snow plows did a superb job plowing Sassafras Street up to 4th St. They only made one half-assed pass down my block, leaving a good 8-inches of snow behind them. Normally I would be happy with 8-inches...

Unknown said...

We got call at 1:30pm yesterday. I referenced you blog in my latest post www.mkrull.blogspot.com