Thursday, February 04, 2010

Thursday


Good morning. I awake to the news that we will get a foot of snowby Saturday.
The video is of one of the several stops at Pittman NJ. This town is definitely more suburban then all the other towns that I see on the bus. I did hear they were able to keep most of not ALL low income housing out. Some come on the bus as if well-off commuters from Haddonfield or Collingswood.
I did miss the City Commission meeting but I am assuming that there was no decision made on the Motorsports Park's plans for a motocross track. I also think that no decision was forthcoming about the Millville Police dispatch being disbanded to save $$ and have ALL 911 calls being taken by the County.
The photo was taken this morning. Its pretty cold out. Lets hope the 408 Express shows up this morning. Yesterday, it did not show up at my stop at 2nd and Vine Streets.

No comments: