Monday, May 22, 2023

Monday May 22: Back to Work & Hard Hot 🥵 Yoga

Well, today was my first day back to work quite some time well actually 

since last Wednesday. I got it after having a dream of some sort that I just forgot about.Anyway, I had my breakfast what is our opening breakfast train on stops

 and reported on stuff and watch Bill Maher. Anyway, SEPTA was late again today due to “medical emergency.“. Toya, if I would just catch the regular 730 train than none of this would happen



 because anytime I leave after 730 there’s always some kind of delay. Anyway, wasn’t

 terribly cried like I thought it might be but anyway heading into work. 
I stopped by the vendor and got a couple things so I wouldn’t have to do that.. 
Mike needs quarters  for his laundry and so I went to the bank with Drew 

some money and then I went to the vendor picked up some food for him. I also talked on the phone about doing errands for Lynne as well to get her to doctors appointments. 

It’s now 10:45 AM. By the rest of the day after 2 o’clock, I 

had lunch, took a nap and looked at some videos a little bit. It’s a nice day, partly cloudy, partly 

sunny, depending on your outlook on life. Anyhow, the debt ceiling talks continue unabated. Republicans, 

looking to use it as a hostage situation to get cuts in government programs

 but of course not stop the tax cuts because of the dead by Trump. They
only have about 10 days to get this thing resolved so that country doesn’t fall into the fault. I’m worried that Biden‘s gonna concede too much
because the Republicans don’t  
care what happens. I’m feeling a little bit under motivated



 today but I did put in my absence sheet finally for next month when I take off for 2 weeks. I also have hair duties in Ardmore for this Friday and Monday, June 5. Anyhow

, get a load of this, Commonwealth called me as an annuitant to see 





if I wanted to be on a special assignment. I said I was interested,

 but the woman had no details so they gonna pass it on to the next bureaucrat person, I’m always interested, but if it’s like last time later, just totally ridiculous and I’ll just politely

 decline. I’m now off to yoga and the clouds are taking over. It’s supposed to be mostly cloudy for the rest of  the week. No rain just a 

bunch of clouds. I took that class and it was the hottest 75 minute class in recent memory. And moon was stifling and hot. Afterwards I was so wiped out it was

pretty intense. I took a wild or two to cool off and finally, I called off after sort of socializing
 and headed down to a meeting. Before that I got some more drinks cause I was really thirsty. I went to the meeting 
and I enjoyed it. There was about 10 of us there and we all liked it. I think 

I was 21 came home and found these hilariously 
funny videos that kept me entertained while on the bus. I didn’t saw Pat on this motorcycle. That’s the first time I’ve seen motorcycle in action. I think came home put away stuff that was delivered by Amazon talked on the phone and then eventually went to bed.

No comments: