Sunday, May 07, 2023

Sunday, May 7: Riddle Village to Ardmore

Well today I got up around 9:30 AM earlier in the morning.

heard Pat shuffling around doing laundry, etc. before he went off to work again.


 I talked
to Dave and he was undecided what he was doing cause he’s doing errands so 

I saw the clock and said I better get going to see mom sooner than later because the buses run every hour. I also have a trip to Ardmore to take 
today, so I want to make sure I wasn’t running late to everything and messing things up. Anyhow, the bus ride went smooth. They barely made the 

bus. I literally got on the bus sad, and it started moving so again I was last 
minute Larry. Anyway, friend of mine went on a date and it was interesting, but I’ll leave it at that. Anyway, I hung out with my mom. She was


eating breakfast. I waited five minutes to for her to finish socializing with her friends at Riddle Village. Dave is doing errands so I think I’m going to leave before he actually arrive. I did tell him 

that. Well, I called the 111 parts just in time to go towards 69th St. I played around 

with Google Maps and figured that I could go home for like 6 or 7 minutes,

 drop off stuff I don’t need. Well I decided to go for it took a quick shower because

 I was absolute gross. So I jumped in the shower and took a quick

 shower in the world, put on some shorts and a new T-shirt and throw my jacket

 and fortunately the 2:20 PM train was four minutes late so I caught the train. 

Otherwise I would’ve had three minutes to spare once I got the 30th St. the cat 2:49 PM train out to Ardmore
Station. well now it is 2:55 PM and the train just arrived so it’s running about 5 to 6 minutes late

 they will go and then the beeper man will come in with my card. It’s nice and 

air-conditioned in here so far, so good on my track from Riddle village to the Ardmore

 house without paying Uber. Well, I managed to make it. I went to the Ardmore house about five minutes late. Dream is a little late but the gardener 

and a decent clip. I went to the Rite Aid to get some provisions. It’s really 

good that I was able to take a shower and change my clothes because

 it just makes me feel so much better. I think we’re going to end up talking

 politics or whether what a person can be completely non-partisan in this day and age, there’s 

people out there that claim they could be complete completely non-partisan in 

their views. That’s a bit of a misnomer if you’re politician, person on politics, 

does tend to be personal. I arrived in with Fred Eli Wiesel concerning the holocaust. I got a nice picture of Herman the cat. A walk is next. But we took a long slow 



walk down to Ardmore. There was a lot sad and a lot walked. We also 

saw lots of dogs. People have the cutest dogs in Ardmore. I guess that’s 

a nice thing about suburbia. It’s safe to walk dogs. The cloud cover increased. In fact there was 

spitting rain along the way. The weather forecast did not call for a rain just clouds. It’s now 6:22 PM, I failed to 

report in yesterday‘s blog posting that there was a mass shooting once again in Texas. Eight people were

 killed, and some of them were children. Of course, nothing will 

be done to slow the perforation of guns everywhere the Republicans are bought out by the NRA and the Democrats
don’t have enough clout to do anything about it so we’re at a standstill in an impasse
 as usual. Lynne shared this. It does fit me in many ways. I just  ate some. Indian food is really good!  It was very spicy, surprisingly basic, considering it was inside we’re watching deadwood right now. Season two episode #9. It is now 7:49 PM taking a short break from watching the show. I’m going to 

get more to eat and drink. Then again, I decided I would just let myself digest a bit. Lynne has a friend named Brad

 and made this movie about the gun culture. Hasn’t come out yet but I saw a preview. It is a huge country. I think it’s the NRA thing. It’s really kind of scary all the kind of weapons they sell to get used, killing  many people. I like this guy on TikTok is funny. I think some people wouldn’t like it because it inaine but I think it’s funny.

No comments: