Friday, May 05, 2023

Friday, May 5: Cinco de Mayo

Good day. I was looking at my text messages and saw it. Someone

 wants to buy a house off the grid. I don’t know anybody at Ford’s house in this market but I digress anyway today 

at least a sunny day outside. It’s little bit cool but the sun

 makes all the difference I started off late which is a bummer because I got to do laundry because I got an errand in her Ardmore 
PA to take care of. I’ll start a figurehead. I’m gonna vote on May 16 as well there’s things prioritizing my mind at this point. I started my day by putting a load of laundry from Mike because I knew I’d be gone 

for a while. And we didn’t have time to do it yesterday. So I did that and then I got him a roll of quarters for more laundry, and got him lunch at the vendor truck That ran 
on the corner

 of Brighton Lombard. After that miracle of all miracles, the laundry was all dried up even though the dryer was still spinning. Everything is really very hot. So 

I got that I had to split to catch the 10:45 AM train towards Ardmore. Will train showed up on time but I’m not gonna make it by 1111 because it takes six 



minutes to walk there even when you’re walking briskly which I am doing. The Republicans are accusing Joe Biden of taking a bribe from a foreign leader

, and I have no proof, but they just throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. Anyhow, went to the TD Bank and took care of some business

 there took a while a while cause bankers are really slow. It’s now 12:03 PM. One of the guys was really nice and I’m gonna look into possibly opening t
up a CD at the bank so the money 



will be safe, but they’ll actually earn some kind of interest. Anyhow, errands were done and then after that I was dropped off at the Ardmore Ave station of the Norristown high-speed line which showed 

up pretty quickly. They had to switch sides because there’s construction going on in one of the tracks. The market 

Frankford line was in 15 minutes late as I feared from seeing the Twitter post. Anyhow, it’s now 1:58 PM and I’m heading back to Mike so I’m gonna have a later than I want to lunch

 but that’s where the Bible bounces I guess. Well, I got back to Mike’s, and I drank all kinds of fluids and had my lunch. I tried 
messing around with my Substack subscription or it’s kind of like a place for people can write it’s like a podcast without the microphone or the video I think



 it’s for people to write stuff. It seems to be the latest and greatest Thing now because Twitter is might be going down and 

you know it’s the next thing in my humble opinion. I also want to be hip and cool and stuff.🤪🤣🤣🤣. It’s Friday today and I have to remember that. Anyhow, it’s 3:47 PM I’m heading to yoga class. I got a run out of Matt as well as the towel 



because I forgot to bring my arm mat to class going to class and then going to Ardmore going to take the train. Class was pretty good. It wasn’t Super Duper hot but it was humid as hell actually.

 I kept sweating and sweating and Don showered and all that I then looked at the next train. It said it was leaving at 5:51 and I had to run out of the studio like a bat out of hell problem being is it in 

expressed to Bryn Mawr but Mawr  problem being is it in expressed to 

Bryn Mawr but that’s OK I got till 645 to get to my location, so I’ll either take 

the bus or Walker over it. Whatever works at a nice day out. OK boy that train was swift. It just was blew past Overbrook and didn’t go terribly slow and just went charging about. It was supposed 

to arrive at 6:12 and it’s only a couple minutes late so now I’m going to catch the 

106 bus assuming that shows up in nine minutes like it said it was going to. Well

 it’s 6:50 PM and I wanted the house of Ardmore.

No comments: