Saturday, May 13, 2023

Saturday, May 13: A Trip to Peace Valley on a Cloudy ☁️ Day

I walked this morning at around 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM. I looked



 outside and it’s not for the rain. We didn’t have to keep changing our plans and I was gonna do it because I canceled the rental car and I tried the Rent-A-Car same day with 
my $99 coupon doing they only had like 5

 cars available at the airport. One of them was an electrical car and then I didn’t wanna deal with that whole electronic charging bullshit. I then had to tell Pat I couldn’t watch his dog anyway I was really hungry so 

on the way to Ardmore, I got myself a chipotle wrap and that really hit the spot because I suddenly got really hungry even though I ate when I was home. 3:20 PM work just leaving to go up to New Britain and do paddle boating .  The rain is stopped so that’s good. Anyhow,

 after our discussion, we got going towards peace Valley there’s no direct way to get here. It’s a big winding loop through Montgomery County then through Bucks.  Went passed  the New Britain train station. I would say it’s about 15 minutes from the train station I kind of 

want to see if it’s any way possible to get here not buy driving in renting a car but but taking the SEPTA train. Yes, it is the weekend, so probably Brent only every hour but I can deal with that. I also wanna know if Uber and take

 out that way it’s not 436 there’s probably no way I can get the car back by 6:30 PM since it took so long for us to get Going but oh well it’s only money you know at least it’s not raining here 

in old peace Valley. Well, we got the peace Valley but we couldn’t 

do the paddle boats because the last boat launch was 4:30 PM. We got there at 4:45 PM. That’s the way it is. so 



we took a walk and it’s very pretty scenery up there but there’s no real quick way to 

get there. You should have to wind around. I’m still glad we didn’t do Jim Thorpe. That’s double the time up and back. We drove back and compare Taylor Swift to Debbie Gibson and they’re both Pop stars 
but it was pointed out to me that they’re very different. The swift came from a good family. Anyway, I got to 60th  and Locust just in time for the extended 7:30 PM drop off.

So now I’m just gonna walk home from here. I was hoping to get home before


sunset, and I will do that barely I was thinking maybe going to West philly but I just don’t have
the Earth to do it right now nor the merriment. I’m very tired. I’m gonna have some grapes and fall asleep. Think I’ll eat first. Anyhow, I did drop off the car and when I walked out

 at 60th and Locust I saw a very nice looking sunset developing. As I walked I took a bunch of pictures of the sunset because it looked really cool. It was like

 I was in a vacation paradise of some sort. I walked back and it wasn’t that difficult. It didn’t rain which was cool.  It wasn’t very hot either. And I like 
the fact that it wasn’t very hot and the rain didn’t start. I thought it was really good. And anyhow, I did eat the rest of the grapes, which
were very delicious , I was pretty hungry 

so I made SEPTA some pasta and that was tasty. I also talked on the phone with a couple of people. I don’t struggles but overall things are OK. 

No comments: