Sunday, May 14, 2023

Sunday, May 14: Mother’s Day in Media & Ardmore

This morning I got up at first around 830 even allowed myself to 

sleep for 18 more minutes that felt very nice. And then took a quick shower and nibbled on a avocado before
 I went off to Dave’s for a brunch. I took the media trolley. 

The media trolley turns into a shuttle bus in the middle of the ride at Woodland. I think they do that every Sunday nowadays. They like to do that. But the
shuttle is waiting and I got the media soon enough. I then remembered I needed to buy grapefruit juice and cranberry juice. I was then went to Trader Joe’s. Praying it wasn’t going to  be a hot mess of crowded

 people. It was crowded, but they got me through the line pretty quick. Dave picked me up nearby and then we went straight to , my mom’s place at Riddle village. We hung out there for a little 

bit and took a picture too. Next we went back to De‘s for a scrumptious 

brunch of quiche and this really delicious blueberry pie as well as 


hashbrowns cooked in an air fryer. I had some coffee and it was all very, very nice  set up. We talked for 

a bit. Lydia was around and she was heading towards the Taylor Swift concert

 which was happening tonight. This is the third night of her extravaganza concert. 

She’s really huge right now. I just saw a video on TikTok that illustrate 

it. This guy is based from the Philadelphia area. He’s a pretty cool guy probably 

has a cool wife as well Lis he told you that. Anyway, the crowds outside the Lincoln financial center were huge. They are 

guess she could run for president except she’s only 32 years olds anyhow, Dave and

 I dropped her off at the Riddle Village after a delicious 

brunch and then Dave brought me back to his house cause I left my coat and hat at 

Dave‘s house. Then Dave drove me to the media train station where 

I would get off 30th St., and then catch another train towards Ardmore. Where the              

train came only a couple minutes late I was really glad it didn’t come


 super late. It went smoothly. It was apparent that there was an Amtrak drinkers train j
suddenly decided not yet to stop for no apparent reason and that’s what it does

sometimes I don’t like it but what am I gonna do about it work you know what I’m saying. Anyway, I arrived at Ardmore around 3:20 PM stopped at the

 Rite Aid started editing this blog, and went to the house of Ardmore. 

When I went under the Ardmore overpass, there was this woman screaming bloody murder 

somebody about something I don’t know what it was. Didn’t look any like anybody was 

hurt. I saw no fender vendors. It was total Karen action for sure. It’s now 332 and 

I’m already two minutes late. I settled in. There was conversation when we went out for

 a walk. The walk to go while and my legs felt heavy. Heavy rains with bevy, 

which is a ugly ass word. It was a beautiful day to take a walk with

 the normal couples with kids and stuff like that that you see on a spring day. Lynne

 played sweet city woman because I remember the chorus went It was a beautiful 

day to take a walk with the normal couples with kids and stuff like that that you see on a spring day. Lynne played

 sweet city woman because I remember the course went   Bon, Bon, Bon, Bon, Ce Bon, Bon… it was 

a perfect kind of song for what the 70s was confused and not quite real. Land of MANY one hit wonders. Now at 6:14 PM. Just got back to the house 

of Ardmore and I’m feeling a little depressed little tired just a little of everything. We’re going to 
eat after I lied down for a little bit. After that I very nutritious salad and dinner. Let me watch deadwood. We watched three episodes. It’s a pretty good show. That’s for sure. Well, I finished watching the show and then got a ride home and brought vegetarian food for Pat. I didn’t talk to Wes for a bit then hit off the bed to start another week.

No comments: