Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Tuesday, May 30: Perfect Spring for Errands & Yoga


This morning I got up and had time to have breakfast. It was pretty good. And then got the train and got there around 8:21 AM. At usual I had to catch up with

 the time because I got up at 6:45 AM to get a little extra sleep. And then got to Mike’s and did a couple of errands. First off I went to 18th and South Street to drop off a medical request to Dr. Peacock Cuz one of his
doctors. I then decided to stop by OC have coffee and I enjoyed that a lot. I haven’t hung out at UCF in a while. It’s right near Mike’s doctors office. I sat there for a while and had my soy coffee

 half-and-half. It was interesting then giving me the soil and doing it myself. I have experienced that in a while. I got back and then had lunch and then I went ahead and went to the cottage to the Wells Fargo 

check bank to deposit a  and get some money for him. I also got him lunch as you requested. after that, I took a nap watch some YouTube videos and texted everyone from Wes, Lynne & Donna 

Anyhow, I went to my appointment, and you know it’s about asserting who I am my own self. Anyhow I don’t wanna see much more about that on a public think

 so I won’t. It’s 5:04 PM and I am going to hit the Rite Aid get something to drink possibly and go to class. I went to class and it was pretty good. It wasn’t 

crowded at all. Instructor say there are 15 people so he gave us extra lessons and time it was good. After class I was told of exercise to do for my right heel for the plantar fasciitis that has cropped

 up again. Well, after class I wanted to catch the train home, 
issues. First, it was some kind  but SEPTA is having
 of fire 30th St. station and now the train that we all got on there saying it’s out of service. SEPTA’s been doing pretty 

well the last couple weeks, so I guess they were due to be funky .

No comments: