Sunday, May 28, 2023

Saturday, May 27: AM Yoga, Rittenhouse Square and Relaxing


Good day. I got up this morning and quickly got myself dressed and ate so I can go to yoga at 11 o’clock. I got kind of cold last night believe or not. I 

slept pretty well but that was a problem. I went to yoga, and I could still feel the remnants of the day before when I was feeling very energetic and did two classes, including Pilates. I went to 

class and it was hot in a bit but the windows were opened and we were giving a lot of air. AA did OK. They shut down the power to the building because they were wiring the place and I was in the shower 

and the lights went out. It was kind of funny. After that I was pretty hungry, but I had to relax first and unwind and then I ordered myself a Gyro sandwich and went to Rittenhouse Square ate that and relaxed 

and people watched for a while it was a perfect day to just sit on Rittenhouse Square. I did bring my hat, so I did not get  Terribly sunburned at all. After that I 
walked around a little more and then I decided to head home and just relax because I was pretty physically exhausted 

after my activities. Tomorrow’s gonna be 
a lot more eventful. I got the woman clean to my place coming tomorrow then Wes 
is picking me up at 11 we’re taking Kate to church and to lunch. Then I’m gonna go to Ardmore to my Ardmore thing for the rest of the day

No comments: