Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sunday, May 21:Ardmore and Visiting Mom


I got up around 11:15 AM. Did little bit of her laundry and my laundry in the laundry room. There’s also a delivery of Amazon prime stuff. I had heard 

that now, but was told to ignore it. Hoping to get to see mom at some point later on today to breakfast. I’ll eat breakfast that is. Anyhow, it’s

 now 12:41 Lynne got a bad stomachache and had some yogurt. I did a little 
errands around the house.  I put my yoga clothes in the dryer here.

 Will be driving to my moms around 2 PM. A shower was taken while I was 



on watch. It’s a really sunny day out today. I’m glad I have use of

 the car because it quicker. There’s no direct with Ardmore to the Riddle village

 going back to 69th St., and then catching a bus to go back out to riddle village. Anyhow, I took the car and

 it’s now 2:38 PM the drive went smoothly, and I stopped at the Wawa to grab a snack and it something to drink. It’s pretty mild outside right now. I got the Riddle village at my mom was 

in an activity with a identified and talked about old toys like the slinky and Jacks and stuff. I finished after about five minutes and we went 

out for a walk. It’s 75° here in Media. Anyhow, we did go for a walk, and it was very nice. You went to the dog area and they have two benches to sit, and we sat on one on the interior 

of the dog area which was clean. I had shade, which was very, very very good. It’s now 3:55 PM and I need to head out back to Ardmore, Dave and Debbie sent pictures of Heidi’s graduation from the 
University of Vermont. They came out very nice. So I’m gonna ride back and then take another walk. I parked at the Ardmore house and decided to look at my Substack app. Sub sack is the hip
place to write stories. It’s also

name too. This couple is interviewed by CBS and really proud of themselves that they are a loving couple that sleeps in separate bedrooms.How trendy 

can you be? Anyhow, I got in Jordan Cross 4:30 PM took out some garbage while she’s on the phone. Took a walk through parts of Ardmore near Athens Avenue. I think it was called. we 

went to a store called Freewill that sells all kinds of cool products and shots of hippie stuff, and CBD things as well. It was a different kind of walk. It was fun! It’s now 

7:03 PM and then is preparing dinner and I’m watching the sunset. It’s amazing how time just flies by one minute it was 6 o’clock in the next minute it’s 7:03 PM. I’m planning 

to go home tonight. One of her friends called. Marcy is cooking dinner. He was 

sharing some personal stuff. We’re watching a new series called 1883 season

 one episode one it features, Sam Elliot. He’s a perfect actor for a western

. They’re settling in the Midwest. Some of them are planning 
to go to Oregon. This is the prequel to the series “Yellowstone.” anyhow it’s 9:00 PM and we watch part of season one episode of 1883. I had some cabbage and beans which doesn’t sound 

good but it does taste good at least the way Lynne makes it. Gonna be heading home later on tonight after I eat and watch this new show. Well

tomorrow starts a brand new week of thrills and chills. My next big event

 is memorial day weekend next week. Then I’m supposed to see a friend on the first Saturday in 
June and then I go to California.




No comments: