Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Wednesday, May 17: Not a Bad Cool Day🎩

I woke up and I was pretty tired but once I ate breakfast, I did OK. I gotthe Mike’s about 15 minutes late. Mike ordered from Instacart and the Instacart guy delivered it right at the front door so I didn’t have to lug up all the stuff. He didn’t get a couple things he ordered, 

anyhow I went to Rite Aid to get a couple of his Scripps and a couple of our grocery items. It is remarkably 

cool outside cool enough where long sleeve shirt and a jacket are required. I’m not complaining

 just it was a lot hotter just a day or two ago. Today’s the last day I work at Mike’s starting tomorrow and the next four 

days I will be caregiving for Lynne and her post surgery on her rotator cuff on her


 other shoulder. And I plan on going to yoga class and going to her house for the new 

4 days. Generally Wednesday I hadn’t gone to yoga to go 

to Ardmore. Today’s different anyhow that’s the story I said 10:30 AM and 

I’m sticking to it. In local political news, Cherelle Parker Wins Democratic Mayoral Primary in 

Philadelphia. She won in a crowded Democratic primary race by 10%. The margin 

was a surprise to me and many others. After I got back from the Rite Aid, I just had lunch



 and talk to the phone for about 45 minutes or so. Mike’s taking a nap now and I’m all

 I’m heading over to my appointment at 2 o’clock very soon. 

Yes I went to the appointment and it was about making assumptions in my own mind. The negative kind. Anyhow, it’s still very nice outside. It’s 3:01 PM and I have to go to Mike’s sign out and then go to the 4 o’clock class 4 o’clock yoga class

. Part of me wants to not go but I’ll probably go. Well, I did go and it was a good class. The heat was at a good level. Byron taught the class and I took my sweet time cooling off. 

Reason I have to do that is I sweat a lot. So I have the catch the 6:20 PM train


 out to the land of Ardmore for the night before the operation. Today was

 nice and cool. Stopped at the Rite Aid got myself a juice and heading down 

to 70 to JFK to catch this 620 train. It keeps alternating between

 being 5 minutes late being on time. I don’t count on it to be late that’s a mistake. I got to the train station in 

plenty of time and I and I got myself a snack cause I was pretty hungry I then I’m going to train with 

her to be exactly on time. I read about Cheryl Parker and what made her win the mayors

 race? I can’t use the inquires links because they tend to disappear. They don’t last very long I 

don’t know why, but they just decided that’s not a good idea for them. It’s starting to get cool again Wins behind on some stuff 

and she’s trying to get ready for before she comes incapacitated temporarily doodle her surgery. Well, I got comfortable in the house while she finished taking a shower. I took a couple 

pictures of Herman and the outdoors. I drink the rest of my Pepsi and I thinkI might start with a late night supercoffee. This is late for 
caffeinated drinking. I don’t know if I’m gonna drink it but we’ll see. It’s now 7:19 PM. I think I’m gonna walk and then eat or eat and then walk but it’s pretty cool outside. Tomorrow I’m gonna sleep in a little bit which will be nice.

No comments: