Sunday, May 28, 2023

Sunday, May 28: Cleaning of My Place. Church w/Mom & Wes. Ardmore

Well after the weekend by the woman who cleaned my house coming

 over at 8:15 AM. I didn’t sleep really well last night so I was just groggy and got up. I let her in and then 

I had to go out and get a new plunger is the plunger I had wasn’t 

working. The sink keeps getting clogged up and needs a little plumber work. Anyhow, the place got cleaned. I took a short sort of nap and then Wes came over and picked me up at 11 AM. We 

went to my moms place at the Riddle village and went straight to BVM church at media. That was an interesting experience. It’s a beautiful interior they have going on there. It 

wasn’t crowded at all unlike Easter when it was packed. Anyhow, we then went to the court diner in media, and had breakfast, which was very pleasant. 
We got the booth and enjoyed ourselves. After the diner, post pictures and

 then Wes, I drop my mom off at the Riddle village and now it’s 2:32 PM and heading to 

Ardmore or my deadline is 3:30 PM. Four W. drop me off after let me 

run into Rite Aid and get it juicy to be thirsty with. It’s now 3:30 PM and I’m at the
Ardmore house. I took about a 20 minute nap once I arrived at the Ardmore house I was pretty tired from lack of sleeping. After a bit we were going to go to a place called Shandali, but it was closed at five and it was 5:14 PM when we arrived

 play so we decide to go to a park that right next to Montgomery Avenue. It was a nice
gentle walk. I was pretty tired and it was 

nice not to exert myself. I needed a yoga break because I’ve been exerting myself pretty hard there. I don’t mind doing it but 
sometimes I need a rest we got back around 7 PM. It was a nice day out. We’ve been very fortunate this last three weeks having really pleasant weather. The heat and humidity

 has not arrived yet. We all in the Philadelphia area can be thankful for that stuff. Do you watch the Netflix series 1883. They are marching through Texas to the Indian 

territory of Oklahoma at this point. It’s a very compelling show. It’s the

 prequel to the Netflix series Yellowstone. That’s probably what will be watched next.

No comments: