Thursday, May 25, 2023

Thursday, May 25: Sleeping Late ๐Ÿ›Œ Yoga & Moody

I slept so hard and loud last night that I was running an hour late to 

work and I got in about an hour late that’s the first time I’ve done that. The 

bonus was that I got an extra hour of sleep, which was pretty damn glorious. I like glory. Member

 song from CharmPass. The Spirit of God is the spirit of the Lord. Yes it is. Yes it is.

Remember that song corny Catholic song. Anyhow to the little sweeping

 Sign up for my new psychiatrist officially filled out the forms and took a walk with Mike. Walk was pretty good. It was really nice cool and comfortable

today. I had a lot less anxiety today. It wasn’t bubbling over the surface. It was at its normal level. Anyway, May is disappearing very quickly. We have one week left and that’s it.  I stayed at Mike’s

 till 4:00 PM and then took a 530 Hot Yoga plant class where I heard the word perseverate from the yoga instructor Kaitlyn. It was a interesting word to hear for class. It’s stuck in my head and that’s

 why I made it the title of the blog. Anyway , I finished Yesterdays posting and got dressed for class and trying to make it to Fairmount for the first time in 2 1/2 months. It’s not AA it’s another 

group. So anyway, I’ll be getting home late and talk on the phone etc. etc. etc. Anyway , they’re still discussing the debt limit increase Republicans are out for blood, everybody’s blood but theirs. I don’t know

   why Biden can’t just invoke the 14th amendment and get over with shouldn’t have this debt ceiling things. It’s ridiculous you spend the money you pay for it it’s pretty elementary anyway,  it’s 7:45 PM. Anyhow, I did

 manage to make it to the meeting on time. I didn’t think I can do that and take a 530 class 
but I did anyhow, it ended late because there was a business meeting. All 
the buses that I
 could catch left already so I took Uber to 30th St. saved about 10 bucks 

doing that and then just took the train home. I was feeling kind of droopy 

and talked on the phone as usual and ate some leftovers. That’s all I 

can say just stuff swirling in my head. Oh yes, Stewart Roche knows 

keepers leader was sentenced to 18 years in prison. Serves him right. And Ron DeSantos decided to run for president  officially. He would consider pardoning all the January 6 prisoners as well. He’s such a cheesy asshole.

No comments: