Friday, June 14, 2013

Troll the NSA

 As everyone knows (unless you are off the "grid"), as whistle blower named Edward Snoden uncovered and reported to the Guardian that the NSA has a program called PRISM. This program gathers data from most EVERY Internet user in this country! I was crusin the Internet and found this site called "Troll the NSA" . It's a goof on the fact that the NSA snooping does not read content. As you can see from the highlighted words are to provoke. I also looked up stuff like Stasi and and PHOTO"S of the new NSA Data Center they are building in Utah. When they say the government is broke, it just ain't so!
I saw this article which featured this little gem:

Speaking of cold comforts, if you’re not delighted with the idea of the government being able to peek in on your every online move, you can take a little bitter solace in the fact that they’re not happy you know about it, either. In a statement issued late in the day yesterday, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told reporters:

“information collected under this program is among the most important and valuable foreign intelligence information we collect, and is used to protect our nation from a wide variety of threats. The unauthorized disclosure of information about this important and entirely legal program is reprehensible and risks important protections for the security of Americans.”
That’s an awfully loud protest over something that’s “entirely legal” James. And while we’re on the topic, entirely legal doesn't always mean “right.” I mean, just so we’re clear.
It was just so far out I was glued to my computer man. Here are 10 things you might not known about the about the NSA, the agency that is spying on you right now. You might want to check the links out but you may NEVER leave your abode!!  Well, got to clean the dishes, make coffee and finish off my blog which I am sure they started to read when I wrote about the 2010 Census. Somehow,(I now know) the Census Bureau KNEW I was blogging about it. I had to redact the
entries so that no mention of the Census or the WORD Census could be used. It was pretty creepy

Dear Route 55 Fans How’s it going? I’m all right. 
My job is so sh---y I wish I could overthrow my boss. It’s like this oppressive regime where only true believers in his management techniques will stay around. I work marathon-length hours and he’s made all these changes that have made it the worst government agency to work at in Manhattan. Like he moved the office to the Financial District and fired my assistant. She was the only
one who knew where the blueprints were! I need access to those blueprints to complete my job! F my life, right? And he keeps trying to start all these new initiatives to boost revenue, but seriously we just need to stick to what we do best. There’s only one true profit center. I seriously feel ready to go on strike at any second.

I just read this article about how these free radical particles can cause the downfall of good health and accelerate aging. These could actually cause death to millions of Americans. If these particles are flying around undetected everywhere, does that mean we’re all radicalized?

Have you seen the second season of Breaking Bad? I just finished it. I couldn’t believe that episode where they poison the guy with ricin! That was the bomb! I won’t say any more because I don’t want to reveal the earth-shattering events to come.

Oh! So I’ve been planning a big trip for the summer. I’m thinking of visiting all of the most famous suspension bridges in the United States. So probably like the Golden Gate BridgeThe Brooklyn Bridge, and the Verrazano Narrows Bridge. I’m gonna bring my younger brother and I know he’ll want to go to bars, so I’m thinking of getting him a fake drivers license, but I hope that doesn’t blow up in my face.

Okay, I gotta run! I’m late for flight schoolI missed the last class where we learn how to land, so I really can’t miss another one. Talk to you later!

Read more and be an informed and patrotic American. I would suggest George Owell's 1984

No comments: