Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Overbrook Farms Day

Anna and Samantha
Mike
Saturday and it was a nice pretty Spring Day. I went to my men's meeting and afterwards took cool pics of Curtis Hall and  
Drexel's Curtis Hass
cool building, I took a bunch of photos of the details of the building. I was in awe of the artistic bearing this building had. it was time to take the G bus towards a get together in Overbrook  Farms I'm met up with my brother and my friend who lives there for a get together. Later on, I walked block and a half down Sherwood St to walk his neighbors dog and joined in the chow fest that was our snacks and the dinner of Chicken Curry was fabulous. I even got to take some leftovers.

 
  Wes was stuck in  traffic just getting to Pa border, so the traffic kept Mike and Wes delayed. another half hour so at least I'm not to be a latest even with SEPTA.
I am right now at that our Lady of Lourdes Church which is located at   Lancaster Ave. and 63rd and I go there in one piece
The whole day was very fun did a lot of talking with Mike and Wes and the girls were a blast as well
Overbrook.
Wes.  We all played with my Niece Anna and Wes's Daughter Samantha. is a good time staying up till like three talking to Wes and Michael and walk to dog early in the morning 
play with the cat.
I just paid for the trip to New York Pat and I are going on Wednesday to see  B- 52's and the Go Go's!

No comments: