Friday, June 07, 2013

Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday, Happy Days

I want this WALLPAPER!
It wax pretty normal day  at the welfare wakka but we did have a
Fighting for our Rights!
break out today and here it is.

The rain stopped and it's more humid after the rain actually not as hot but definitely more humid.
I went to a 7 o'clock meeting and then I promised  my neighbor I would  walk her home. She was  kind creeper out about murders that happened recently. That is why I do not watch local news. I went to
FreshDirect Food Delivery Tuesday
9th and Bambridge and found this cool cafe there. I met her at 7th and Bainbridge at 9:30. While walking I went to Hip City Veg on 18th and Sansom Streets. That was a great wrap that I had. Yum!
Yum for a Monday Dinner
Someone yelled "Mark!" and it was a woman who was preparing food. Turns out it was someone I knew from Millville. She separated and moved out with her children and now lives in Elmer. I can't wait to get together with her. One more strange thing. I talked to a person who I used to see at Dahlik when I used to have beers with Pat. She is going though the same stuff as me now. Hope I can be of help to her. Its a small world after all
It is a beautiful dry sunny day. I got to the meeting and to give me
very much so now I caught the 42 bus thinking that it said 21 on it so I'm going to be getting a little walking I will be late to work  Work FreshDirect
58th and Locust
was okay I got a silly email was kind of abuses and I called but got the dude to be called on it other than that it was a pretty plain day in the neighborhood ain't going to gratitude at this point in time.  at 7 and then my groceries are supposed to be delivered by
 Pet Sitting Here next Weekend!
between 9-11pm.

Well my groceries did come in. i met a another neighbor that Kendell knew. she was pretty cool. She works for outward bound.
I met Wes and we ate at Absynnia for some Eithiopian dinner. Boy that was good. We got pretty deep about what is going on with our lives as 50 year old men in the year 2013
I have been wearing shorts and T-Shirt to work. I like doing that! I am going to try to lose some weight. 10 pounds to start. There was a HUGE building collapse on June 4th. It was at 22nd and Market. 6 people were killed when a 4 story building crumbled while a half-ass demolition crew was trying to do its job. Its going to be the story of the summer. Oh and the NSA logging in EVERY phone call made by Americans and snooping in email accounts and web browsing. This is very bad and BOTH parties are to blame. It might be time for a 3rd party to keep the Republicans and Democrats HONEST!! Indeed
Another Pat Sketch
 I just haven't felt like blogging in a while which sometimes happens. We had a couple beautiful days but today is just gonna be a big old washout. I am going to meet a friend do I used to have drinks with she and I am going to meet her at a meeting.  I may get a ride to the suburbs to a meeting from a dude named Mark. If not I will do the First Friday thing w/ Larry.  Drew will not be there.
At Fresh Grocer 
Tomorrow, I  am meeting Gwynne in Mannyunk to catch a ride to Perkimon Park for a Picnic. I am told to get food. Umm. I don't want to forget. This should be interesting.

No comments: