Wednesday, June 12, 2013

This Past Weekend AND Here Comes Summer!!

Walking Through Manayunk
I am at 15th and JFK I'm gonna catch the 27 to Main Street and then get
Ye Olde Manayunk
picked up and go to Perkiomen Park.
Gwynne,I'm on the 27 bus which will take me a close to your location on Main Street in  Manayunk
This is the waterfalls right near the entrance to the expressway near Ridge Avenue.
I thought I was meeting Gwynne for a picnic to pick me up in   Manayunk, It turns out it was next weekend.
 I'm  going to the Manayunk Canal Towpath and walk. This will be different!
Going to Manayunk on Saturday!
Manayunk Towpath
After walking the towpath and taking pictures, i was invited me for lunch so I came back on Manayunk train with a bunch of Kenny Chesney fans. They were mostly really young girls with their boyfriends and beers at the train station. when I got back to West Philly i walked to  39th. We chilled out and then walked the dogs and I'm now doing Pat a favorite at the  TD Bank.
We are going to have  homemade Indian dinner and then I will be taking the train to a book signing at some woman's house in  Penn Wynne. I will be taking the EL to 69th St and then the  P&W. it's formally called the Norristown high-speed line around 6:30or so.
Well the Norristown High Speed Line. I missed my stop and I got off one stop PAST the correct stop!!
I did a 27 minute walk to a book signing up probably and by the time I get there in Penn Wynne, I am in Havertown  right this moment! The book signing was pretty good the woman was pretty interesting after I got over her repeated Jesus references. She was pretty cool when I got to talk to her.
Book Signing
Sunday Morning I got up kind of late because I had trouble sleeping and then I am weight I took the 21 and I'm catching the 57 which came like really right on time which is wonderful.
Strolling in Harvertown on Saturday
me up with Drew  then maybe go for a walk I need a walk today it was it was kind of me got hit me hard.
Got your bro I'm meeting up with Drew.He just said he was like five blocks away so anyway that's armadillo and then
maybe go for a walk. It was it was kind of meeting that hit me good.

Well after lunch Loretta and
At Sommerst EL Stop
I chilled out at the cafĂ© and I had a tuna wrap and that was tasty!!  I was in Fishtown at the Rocket Cafe  
Port Richmond
charging my phone and hanging out with Loretta him so I will be here and then I met up with Larry at 7pm at the 20th and Walnut Saxby'a. He lives right off the 2nd
Sunday at the Rocket Cafe in Fishtown
street. Going from Somerset to second completely different world and in 10 minutes is now 4 PM. I then took a nap and went to the Saxby's and then the Sunday night meeting. I proceeded to walk home most of the trip since
Mini Husky!
SEPTA on Sunday night is not really ideal. I took a trip inside my own city and I enjoyed it very much. This week I have not been in the mood to blog so much. Very tired and unsettled. I think due to owing $$ to family and the overdue student loan.
NEWS FLASH!!!!
Dean will NOT be staying with me for awhile. Got word he must go to a facility for awhile. I got this from his public defender. I found this out on a voicemail I heard yesterday around 7pm, just before the Gratitude meeting. OH, I chair Thursday morning's July and August for topic discussion every other week with another man. Ought to be a funky Summer. Also planning to go to Michigan and LBI. I am also attempting to eat better with mixed results.
I babysit a dog in Overbrook Farms as well.!!!!! LOOK OUT HERE COMES SUMMER!!!!!


No comments: