Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fathers Day 2012

Botney 500 Building at Broad and Lehigh. Cool!!!
Sunday, June 16 was  Father's Day. I woke up in Overbrook where I
Fun!!
was babysitting and walking a dog and feeding the cat. Their names are Tuffy the cat and Emily the puppy
  I planned to go to meeting in Fishtown to meet a friend. I left Overbrook
Highwire: Now in Fishtown
and took the Paoli train to North Broad. From Broad and Lehigh, I caught the 54.
I went to my friend's house BUT she was not there so I went to the meeting myself right now. I caught the 25 to Frankford Ave at 9:40am
Nope was running late to a meeting on Frankford Avenue I
Riding the Rails!!
was to meet my friend but she was in the hospital with her ankle. I left my card at her door and she sent an angry email since she DID tell me she is NOT allowed visitors. There goes
Broad and Leigh
This meeting ended and I'm in Fishtown. it is NOT closer but its a faster ride than going to 3rd and South  I got to do is hop on the EL Berks Street and I'm freaking home which is about a 10 minute walk tops.
Good Company to Play With
Its interesting but I do not plan to move to Fishtown but then again if you asked me in 1992 or 2002 if I was going to move to South Jersey I would say "No Way!" So life's lesson is to "NEVER SAY NEVER!!" 
Well, good day

No comments: