Saturday, June 08, 2013

Rain!

Yesterday was just a plain old washout!! I got up and organized my
Getting Shelter in Center City
photos and blogged all morning till 9:30 then I figured I better show up to work. Work was just a bunch of little things that took up a lot of time.
Preparing to Face the Elements!
Speaking of little things, a co-worker found a trapped mouse. It was featured on my Facebook page and got at least 10 comments.

Lost my umbrella on the subway this evening. Was  soaked and then I'm some dude was selling umbrellas  for five bucks I'm  was
We have a mouse problem at WORK!
quite thankful!

Got Home Dry Last Night.
I was sitting  inside the Ritz at the Bourse for 2 hours because it is a freaking typhoon here!! and I got this little umbrella. I killed time by putting 2 videos on  Facebook and texted folks if they wanted to come down and see a movie at 9:30!!
Long Time No See
Here I am at the Ritz at the Bourse hoping against hope that the monsoon will end. Here is a video that I took while waiting it out at the Ritz. The rain let up around 9pm and I was able to get home pretty dry. It was work the wait for sure!!
Well, the sun came out and I am going to a meeting.


I. have lost 3 hats,2 coffee Warner's a d a pair of cheap sunglasses 
Yup That's ME!!

No comments: