Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mid- Week

South Philly June 12
Hello kids, how are you??  Yesterday June 12 was a good-looking
30th and Market June 11
day. The  sun was out it wasn't hot and there was a nice cool breeze. A  normal day of work was had and got some stuff done such as a report.  I joined Mike and Pat where they were going to a seminar in order to get free rain barrels from the e\Energy Coordinating  Agency. It was a short presentation.  I went back to Pats, had dinner and then both of us crashed and I went home around midnight.
 This was filmed on the way to work at 46th Street station. I see different guys coming through asking for money go car to car. I
Watching the Presentation
haven't seen him before.
I talked to my Mother and the family vacation to LBI
A "Crusty!"
starts July 6th to July 13th. I am a bit stressed about this since I still owe $400.00 for the rental and I have not put in my time in from work yet. I feel
ambivalent about taking the WHOLE week off. Since I have no car and there is NO bus to LBI, I am sort of stuck for the entire week to get a ride back to Philadelphia. It's not that I don't like my family. I hardly see them
Now in Hong Kong. Wonder what the Govt. is gonna do with HIM!
since 2 of them are way out on the West Coast and the others have to do stuff for the kids. Maybe its just some issues I need to talk out. I do PLAN to hit some meetings while I am there unlike last year.



No comments: