Friday, June 14, 2013

Stormy Thursday in June

56th Street
11am June 13 at 58th and Market
I decided to document this impending huge thunderstorm coming June 13 2013. There ended up being 2 downpours and I managed to miss them BOTH. Its Friday now and I will need to pay a lot of folks and babysit a dog starting tonight thru Monday. Well, enjoy this light and fun reading. You will need it after reading THIS!!!

 Severe Thunderstorm watch from 7:30 am today  to June 13 at 11: 00AM 
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Philadelphia County.

Tune to your local weather station for additional information, or visit 
http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=DIX&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=yes
http://alert.selfip.net
As of 9 am The storm has already reached Baltimore Maryland and the clouds are gathering I'm now is 56 street EL stop.
Well it's lunch time and it's time to talk for some!!
Market Street Near 19th

Now it's  time for me to leave and get my Arizona Tea w the last buck I got till tomorrow.
Its 1;51 pm Thursday, June 13 and the rain has stopped but the humidity has settled in and the sun is out 
The rain stopped in about 2 PM when this video was taken it was just hot and sticky and sunny but we expect thunderstorms later tonight they will be documented as well
It's around 5:15pm June 13th. I am heading downtown near 52nd Station.It  looks like
2nd Downpour 15th and Walnut
we're going have a  thunderstorm very soon!!
I am meeting a friend at Starbucks at 5:40 this evening and I have an appointment then maybe ANOTHER appointment at 9:30 w the Dr.
 I am waiting for the 32 bus after my med check. Luckily,  it's just a tiny misty rain. I'm really lucky so far it's 10 o'clock bus I'm waiting for. There's a really nice cool breeze out side right now I'm going to go home and eat. Then I will chill at Pats or just blog I suppose.
It was an ok day in the neighborhood!

No comments: