Saturday, June 01, 2013

Tired and Frustrated

Getting Some Relief
Hi I am using my voice recorder. (Can you say NO punctuation??) Yesterday being Friday, I was tired and frustrated.  What's particularly frustrating, tiring, and just plain silly just got to me!! First off, I worked my ass off at work seeing people nonstop.then on the way to shoppers,  I got a text that someone smelled alcohol on my breath  Wednesday morning. After talking to the person who heard the rumor, I realized that he/she smelled the old fellow in front of me. It was just kind of bogus. Reminded of the time I was at Starbucks and I was told by a woman that I made another woman uncomfortable.  went to the shoppers which was cool,    Also see somebody as I'm going home trying to get in their car again is pushing it well part it's feels not too bad out this morning him to go to sleep.
4:30 am at Pat's Backyard
Words of Wisdom
Have not been this tired me long time I might go down the Baltimore doing a car rental but I don't know.I was advised not to waste my money by my sponsor I don't know if I consider that a waste of money. The suggestion was to withdraw the money and put it in my savings account. I went to Pat's for dinner and just crashed and got up at 5 am and went home. I just went back to sleep until 7:15. Heading towards the men's meeting at this time pretty sunny outside I imagine it's a lot warmer now that was five in the morning when I left Pats.
This is the view from the 21 bus
at 8:15. I slept well and running late

No comments: