Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 1

Yesterday was my first day of Our group is in a decrepit looking building next to Wheaton Arts. It looks like an abandoned warehouse with no windows. Actually the space is not too bad. I first dropped off Carolyne to her work at the Home School Academy and then off to training On the most part we filled out lots of paperwork so we can get paid. II am only 1.7 miles away so that is not going take 2 hrs!! Its nice to be able to leave for work at 8:45 and be on time and to be home by 5pm. I then picked up Carolyne and we went to Philly to visit a friend and chill out. This was possible since we got home from work so early!! Its still cold outside even as we approch May. In a month I will be cranking up the AC's after I tote them up from the basement. In closing I hope the Dems pass decent financial reform. Its outfits like Goldman Sachs that REALLY caused the economic crash of 2008!! It appears I have had new eyeballs on this blob..eh blog. This is ok by me

No comments: