Monday, June 03, 2013

This Weekend: June Begins


A Nice Addition! 
Saturday was a nice day. I got up and went to the men's meeting and that
Pat's Back Yard at 5am
was a good idea.

I got to hang out with a friend afterwords & saw someone else and that was good. I took my first steps in getting money deducted so I could start saving money and realized this is the thie stingy paycheck. it's a beautiful day out and  I am just walking.I got my haircut bald then I walked off and picked up my poster frame from last week's art opening in New York. As I was walking in the bright sun, I happened upon a really cool flea-market at
Huge Flea Market
St Peter's school at 5th Street. I got sunglasses and a map of Europe from 1910. Since I committed to walking with someone,  I bought myself a pair of walking sneakers with more padding. Already, my feet were hurting but it's beautiful out here I mean it's hot but it's got a breeze.I am now on the 21 Bus at 8th Street.  We are stuck near
I like this place
Jefferson Hospital  due to construction.
After I got off 21 I dropped off my stuff and went to pats to chill out. I decided not to go to Baltimore and then ended up sleeping at Pat's.
Well went to bed pretty early at Pats  and then I got up went home.I kept getting up and sleeping and getting up again. I had versions of the same dream where Russians were trying to kill me.
I got up early being hungry. I then caught the 64 bus and  met a friend at the gold standard since the Satellite Cafe.  wasn't open till nine and hung out with her and her dog Jamie which was pretty fun. I also saw Mike who just came back from a 9 month trip though Southeast Asia. He and his Irish girlfriend were finishing up breakfast when I arrived. then night now. I next took 34 trolley heading eventually to South Street and listened to some young women talk about life after college.
At South Street Bridge Sunday
I lucked out. Just as I got off the 34 trolley, the Eastbound EL showed up so I was bit ahead of the game. I caught the 57 bus in good time. I made it to the meeting 20 minutes late  and proceeded to spill some coffee on the ground in front of everyone. The topic was stress and I was not the only one who spilled coffee.
 I decided to work off some of my frustration and test my new sneakers by walking all the way back from third and south and I took some pictures of
Jamie at Gold Standard
places like Meyerson Hall any Annenberg Center and then when I got home I attempted to get my computer and my printer fixed only thing is I think I need the software and I need to order some. I ate some pasta because I was really really hungry and I headed to 19th Street to meet Larry and Drew.
Hung out with Larry and Drew at Saxby's which is pretty cool nice chilling look at people then meeting was just enormous with over 100 people in there!!
I walked home and it was a really nice walk with nice stiff breeze in my face. The rain held off  get and I got some food at Fresh
Grocer on 40th Street. I was told I could do  my  food shopping at FreshDirect.com!  I ordered $50 and my order is due Tuesday night
Block Event off Locust
between 9 PM and 11 PM which is after gratitude.  As I wake up on Monday morning the rain has started and at 6:15ami am to going through my email.
At Saxby's
and decide whether I'm gonna wear comfortable clothes and then come home and change okay well it was a interesting weekend enjoy June. It should be hot month. At 7am it is just POURING RAIN!!
View from Walnut St Bridge.             

Made it to the meeting and the rain has dwindled to a drizzle. I wrote a check for the rent and her 1st SS check came in and so changes need to be made! I am going to work in my shorts and a backpack for a change of clothing. This is my first day with my co-worker as my 


Supervisor. Got to just accept this as just being so. I just have to let go of the thought that I am not respected and that I am the odd man out. But it's just as well cause of I have past experience that tells me it's better this way. Well I am getting off the 21. There will be changes ahead and trips to plan and a returning roomate to live with.


"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, change the things I can and the wisdom to KNOW the difference.."



No comments: