Wednesday, June 26, 2013

This Early Week

That's right near the Sayre Middle School which is at 58th and Walnut streets heading to work.
It's now Wednesday morning quarter of nine I am walking from 60th St. back to 58th Street to work. i have zero money in the bank account but I got food at home and friends anyhow hopefully I willnot get  lectured to today and go to a meeting at 5:30. It's One day closer to Friday when I get paid!!😍
The information given can not be taken. Well, the past 2 days
Work has been busy for sure
THIS is Cute
have seen some pretty Summer-like weather. We get heat and 2 thunderstorms that sweep in and out harder and faster  !Monday at work a
whole bunch of people coming in. it was a hot ghetto mess!!
The worse part of the morning was getting lectured by coworker about getting a list, That was not fun being talked down to!
Mother Nature gave me peace. We had a beautiful sky that night and i took some nice photos. went to a couple meetings. 
I need to get to bed earlier since I am very tired. 
This is Pat practicing the recording that we are making. He Is plating " Mad World, which has renewed popularity, 


Waiting for 21

No comments: