Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sept 23 Thunder

PHILADELPHIA - AUGUST 14:  Michael Vick of the...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
Good morning team. First the good stuff. How bout them Phillies eh?? They have won 10 games in a row and now lead the National League East by 6 games. Now we hope that somebody can knock off the Yankees and their $$$. Oh but the "BIG STORY" is the fact that Eagles have now anointed Michael Vick as the starting quarterback. Its VERY rare for Coach Andy Reid to change his mind and the sports reporters are all in a tizzy. Of course they have to ask Donavan McNab on channel 6 last night about the latest quarterback controversy. The former Eagle quarterback said in so many words that this is typical for the Eagles. Man Action News Anchor Jim Gardner came out and said he was tired of hearing this day after day. It was great to see one of them act like a normal person and say what he thinks. I agree, they are really spinning this and fanning this. Kevin Kolb is keeping his cool. I am glad Vick is playing well, I must admit that his history of animal abuse still makes me wonder.
I had 2 Dr apts yesterday. My first one was a routine visit at 7:30 in Bala Cynwyd. Good thing I was able to take the car and drive for that one.. Here I am approaching 52nd and Market Streets in this video below
The 2nd one, I had to get a funky mole removed out of me. This is the 3rd one removed this year. This dermatologist office is the best. I never wait long at all and the Dr. just comes in and carves my growth, puts on the stitches and I am DONE! I was able to leave work at 1:45, find a great parking place at 9th Street a block south of Spruce.
Going to the Dr.
I was done and back at work at 3pm. I was able to finish lots of scanning paperwork that had been lingering on my desk for over a month. That feels good to remove that clutter for sure.
Oh yes, back to the Motorsports Park and the TrackRacket. This is getting old aint it but hey, this issue may determine the viability of Millville and the County. In the latest installment, the City of Millvile is suing for the court costs incurred in the dismissed lawsuit from Trackracket.
Attorney Katherine Morris has filed a motion on behalf of the city to recover legal fees and costs pertaining to a suit filed against it and the New Jersey Motorsports Park by TrackRacket.
The city will apply to the Superior Court of New Jersey Law Division Cumberland County at the Gloucester County Courthouse Oct. 1.
Millville is seeking the recovery of legal fees and costs in the amount of $14,479.52.
Well tonite is the TrackRacket meeting at the American Leagon. Man, I will make every effort to attend. As for the costs of the lawsuit to the city, my sources tell me it over $18,000.00 and counting. Damn there goes my tax $$$. Would Millville First find this to be a wise use of our money?
Yup, last night we had a short but intense Storm.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Liz Nicklus said...

First of all, the Eagles are cursed until they get rid of the sick individual who is Michael Vick.

Second - GO YANKEES!!!!