Monday, September 13, 2010

Sept 12: Rain, Arts Festival, & Our Sale

Keith's VW Bus. NICE!!

Well, the day came in a steady shower. We had to change our logistics for our sale at the Fithian House. We did notreally finish
Before
Glassmaker at the Festival
Bringing stuff down for a look
setting till about 10am and by that time the professional flea market shoppers had decided to stay home. The clothing was in the yoga studio and other things were under a canopy. Still other items were in the studio in the backyard. We had one sale. One of my suits was purchased. Since the saleswere slo-mo, we tackled the storage area of the studio. My mother came by and was a tremendous help with the organization and clean up of the area. We found all kinds of items and photos and I found out that I have my old archives from Jr. High and High School. I will have to one day get some of this stuff scanned in to a digital format but when will I have THAT kind of time??  Anyhowwe took a break about 1:30 and went to the Oar House with my mother and Carl. There were football games going on and it was pretty festive. I had my fave the Sheppards Pie and my mother enjoyed her meal as well. At the end we decided to take all the unsold clothing to the Goodwill and Carolyne's daughter stopped by to donate some stuff of her own. All in all an eventful 4 day weekend was had. Now its 5:30 am and I have to get ready for the 408 bus. Lets hope for less smell. Then off to the welfare wakka where I will have 2 days of mess to clean up. I then go see the sewage and go home.
After going to Goodwill

2 comments:

Stuart said...

What sewage?

Unknown said...

Think of our ski trip to Quebec!! Ah good memories!