Saturday, September 04, 2010

Labor Day Holiday Begins Sept 4th


Men Against Willful Ignorance 
 August was a buzy welfare month and the whole last week was too much of that good ole B.S stuff. I just decided to take next Thurs and Friday off. I was really being stressed out. Well, at least I have 
a job. I am sure the new Gov we get is going FREEZE our salaries if NOT cut them. WE public employees are
the enemy since we have good benefits and there is a race to the bottom. Can you believe that jjerk who
is the Republican for US Senate in Alaska, Joe Miller. He thinks Social Security and UC benefits are unconstitutional. I
I am blogging as usual and petsitting. We are having a big yard sale next Sunday. This is to conincide with the Sept 12 Arts and Music Festival in Millville We are selling alot of stuff. We already sold the VW bus and we have other items for very good prices.
I even looked up Gaelic words since Google Translate does not have Gaelic on the list of languages. We then took the dogs for a nice walk and I checked out the Empire Solon around the corner from our house. It was ok and cheaper then the Supercuts at the mall. Went to Bogarts for a bit today. See the short video
Its a nice breezy day to sit and real and just try to just chill. I sang with Jim Penlend with Sitar Bob's electronic sitar. It was big fun!! I would like to do it again. It made folks passing by smile!  It would be better if I answered the phone better and not flake out but we will work on that. My brother emailed some big news and life is full of change. Like the feeling outside that we are in transition from Summer to Fall. My mind is going to a different place at times.  In the meantime we plan to go to Fortescue tomorrow and have a picnic with the kids.
 I am overdoing it with the Joe Miller links below but EVEN on a holiday weekend you have to read it to believe it. I mean is ending Social Security and UC benefits going to go mainstream like messing with the 14th Amendment and not allowing Muslums to build a Mosque. Man these right-wingers make Ronald Reagan look like a liberal. Check this out below. Its a bit over the top saying that Obama in some ways is as conservative. I mean Obama is too conservitive in temperment and the Dems are allowing the right-wing bullies to dominate the media. Please Democrats, STOP BEING WIMPS!! This just encourages the bullies to push further to the right. At this point, I am going to look like a far-left radical by just keeping my point of view.
Anyway, I guess I better stop taking all my time staring at the computer and do something constructive in the house

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: