Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Monday


It was a new week of working at the Wakka World and starting up the Fall routine. Yesterday morning on the way to work, we found out, that we would have to be diverted to Bus Depot in Camden. Its called the Walter Rand Transportation Center.This was due to a bad accident on the Vine Street Expressway that caused the entire highway to be closed for part of the morning. It all went pretty smoothly and we got a free ride on PATCO. It was funny there were NO NJ Transit Reps to get folks past the gates so all of us just walked though when someone elese used their Freedom Cards to get in.
Work was ok,
A Coworker showed off her purse
I managed to clean up some of the stuff that was on my desk from the 2 days I was out. After work, I had to run errends that kept me from getting home till 10pm last night. I first was bothering a friend when I needed to get something even though she was just home moaning about life, fetched scripts for another friend and then my PATCO Freedom Card stopped working and I missed one of the Trains. The Millville 408 was late which worked for me. I met this man who is a ballet dancer who will go back to Columbia and study to be a dance therapist. He lives in Malaga and knew this stoner dude who smokes pot and takes some Xanax but is "not a pill popper" Ok, man and Bill Clinton "didn't inhale" I then went to Wal-Mart after eating dinner. Man, they are open till midnight, so
I was able to get that Stonyfield yogurt that was need that night and got myself some milk so  I can have my coffee.
The home school academy starts today. AHome is finally going to rehab 8 homes after a protracted struggle and they are talking about the WAWA tract again..Stay tuned as the world turns this year.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: